亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      After Pyongyang's goodwill message, Trump expects second meeting with DPRK top leader

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-03 17:21:51|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIJING, Jan. 3 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump has said that he expected his second meeting with Kim Jong Un, top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), to take place in the "not-too-distant future."

      Trump told reporters on Wednesday at the White House during a Cabinet meeting that he has received a "great" letter from Kim.

      "We'll probably now have another meeting ... we'll be setting that up in the not-too-distant future," added Trump, who revealed in early December that his second meeting with Kim was likely to happen in January or February.

      Trump's words came one day after Pyongyang released a series of positive signals over the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

      Kim said on Tuesday in his New Year speech that he would push forward the denuclearization and was ready to meet with Trump at any time.

      "I am always ready to sit down again with the U.S. president at any time and will make efforts to produce an outcome that the international community would welcome," Kim said.

      He stressed his determination to work to build new relations with the United States, establish lasting peace on the Korean Peninsula and seek "complete denuclearization," on the condition that the United States takes corresponding measures.

      "We could be left with no choice but to seek a new way if the U.S. does not make good on its promises, misjudges our patience, while seeking to force things unilaterally and clinging to sanctions and pressure," Kim warned.

      The relations between the DPRK and the United States improved last year. The first-ever summit between Trump and Kim was held in Singapore in June. Meanwhile, differences between the two sides remained over key issues like the scale of denuclearization, U.S. sanctions, and whether to issue a war-ending declaration.

      Analysts said the primary reason for the stalemate in the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula is lack of mutual trust between the DPRK and the United States.

      The United States remains skeptical about the DPRK's willingness to abandon its nuclear weapons and refused to relax its sanctions on the DPRK, which delayed the DPRK's next moves, they said.

      To break the stalemate, the two sides need to meet each other halfway in the new year and take decisive measures to bring the denuclearization cause back on the right track, they added.

      Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Lu Kang said on Wednesday that China hopes that the DPRK and the United States would respect and accommodate each other's reasonable concerns to achieve progress in the denuclearization of and establishing a peace mechanism on the Korean Peninsula in the new year.

      Lu made the comments at a routine press conference when responding to a reporter's question on the New Year's speech made by Kim.

      "China will continue to play its role in this regard," Lu said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020071420000000000000011100001377173781
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久草91这里只有精品| 亚洲国产综合精品中文第一区 | 久久er国产精品免费观看1| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 99免费视频精品| 男人免费激情视频在线| 日本一道dvd在线中文字幕| 夜恋全部国产精品视频| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老老熟妇| 综合午夜福利中文字幕人妻| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 国产在线AⅤ精品性色| 国产一区二区三区欧美亚洲 | 青青草亚洲在线一区观看| 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天| 日本久久精品有码视频| 亚洲中文字幕在线第二页| 在线免费观看黄色国产| 风流少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕第一页在线| 99久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 日本精品免费一区二区三区| 在线免费观看视频1区| 精品久久久无码不卡| 开心婷婷五月激情综合社区| 校花高潮一区日韩| 女同在线观看免费网站| 久久久久久人妻一区精品| 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 日韩av中文字幕有码| 亚洲成人免费在线视频观看| 最新手机国产在线小视频| 欧美成人看片一区二区三区尤物| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区| 五华县| 成人综合久久精品色婷婷| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 日本亚洲成人中文字幕| 久久免费少妇高潮免费| 一区二区三区福利导航| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看|