亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Serena Williams out of Australian Open as list of absences grows

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-05 10:52:23|Editor: Jiaxin
      Video PlayerClose

      MELBOURNE, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- Defending champion Serena Williams announced that she would withdraw from the Australian Open on Friday, adding that she was not fully prepared to keep playing after giving birth four months ago.

      "My coach and team always said 'only go to tournaments when you are prepared to go all the way,'" Williams said. "I can compete - but I don't want to just compete, I want to do far better than that and to do so, I will need a little more time," she added.

      Last January, Serena won the Australian Open for an Open-Era record seventh time, defeating her sister, Venus, in the final. This was her 23rd Grand Slam singles title, surpassing Steffi Graf's Open Era record of 22.

      Later in April, she announced that she would miss the reminder of the season due to being 20-week pregnant, which means that she was two months pregnant when she won the Australian Open.

      "The memory of last year's Open is one that I will carry with me, and Olympia and I look forward to coming back again. I appreciate the support and understanding of my fans and everyone at the Australian Open," said the 36-year-old new mom.

      The 23-time Grand Slam winner played her first match since giving birth at the World Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi last year on December 30, losing her exhibition match to reigning French Open Champion Jelena Ostapenko.

      "After competing in Abu Dhabi, I realized that although I am super close, I'm not where I personally want to be. With that being said, and even though I am disappointed about it, I've decided not to compete in the Australian Open this year," she said.

      The absence of the American enlarges the growing list of no-shows at this year's Australian Open. Five-time finalist Andy Murray announced his withdrawal due to a hip injury on Thursday, while Japanese player Kei Nishikori pulled out of the year's first Grand Slam due to a torn tendon in his right wrist. World No. 8 Jack Sock also joined the list when he injured his hip at the Hopman Cup on Tuesday.

      Simultaneously, 16-time Grand Slam winner Rafael Nadal and former world No. 1 Novak Djokovic's attendance remains in doubt due to uncertain injuries.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368737461
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av无码片在线播放| 视频精品熟女一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美成人在线免费| 亚洲熟妇大图综合色区| 国产成人精品一区二区| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免费观看| 国产精品日本天堂| 精品亚洲欧美中文字幕在线看| baoyu网址国产最新| 亚洲一区二区三区久久综合| 国产激情视频免费观看| A男人的天堂久久A毛片| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 中文字幕精品一二三区| 手机av男人天堂免费网址| 日日爽日日操| 91免费国产高清观看| 偷欢艳妇熟女小说| 国产女人精品视频国产灰线 | 国产杨幂AV在线播放| 亚洲国产国语对白在线字幕| 国产又粗又猛又爽| 成人爽a毛片免费视频| 爱豆传媒在线观看视频| 镇安县| 精品一区二区三区久久久| 无码国产精品一区二区免费式芒果 | 国产无套露脸| 国产盗摄XXXX视频XXXX| 99久久激情国产精品| 国产福利无码一区二区在线| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w| 中卫市| 最新国产成人综合在线观看| 脱岳裙子从后面挺进去视频| 国产一区二区色淫影院| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av| 久久国产亚洲精品超碰热| 特级毛片A级毛片100免费播放| 思思热在线视频精品| 久久国产精品免费一区二区|