亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yangtze floods cause least casualties last year since 2000

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-14 22:31:41|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      WUHAN, Jan. 14 (Xinhua) -- Floods on the Yangtze River, China's longest, had left 161 dead and 20 missing as of Oct. 31 last year, the least casualties since 2000, the Yangtze River Water Resources Commission has said.

      Direct economic losses caused by floods reached 93.9 billion yuan (14.4 billion U.S. dollars) last year, according to the commission.

      Scientific control and effective rescue efforts had avoided heavier losses, said Wang Hui, spokesperson for the commission based in Wuhan, capital of central China's Hubei Province.

      Precipitation at Poyang and Dongting lakes in the lower and middle reaches of the river was 50 percent more than normal in June and July last year and the upper reaches saw rare floods in September and October.

      Dozens of reservoirs in the middle and upper reaches of the Yangtze cut their water storage in advance to prepare for floods last year.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521368953691
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码AV在线播放| 久久国产精品99精品国产987 | 桃园市| 专区亚洲欧洲日产国码AV| 亚洲一区二区高清精品| 滁州市| 91华人在线| 久久久调教亚洲| 福利姬液液酱喷水| 亚洲国产精品自在在线观看| 制服 丝袜 亚洲 中文 综合| 漂亮人妻不敢呻吟被中出| 亚洲日韩中文字幕在线播放| 亚洲最大成人AV在线天堂网| 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 麻花豆传媒剧国产mv免费版特色| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清四虎| 日韩精品首页在线观看| 永靖县| 激情五月婷婷六月俺也去 | 久久人人97超碰精品| 俄罗斯丰满熟妇hd| 91久国产在线观看| 中文字幕久久久久久久系列| 亚洲人ⅴsaⅴ国产精品| 女做爰猛烈叫床99视频| 亚洲av套图一区二区| 无码啪啪人妻| 五码人妻少妇久久五码| 久久青草亚洲AV无码麻豆| 亚洲中文字幕第一页在线| 777国产精品永久免费观看| 日本久久网站| 东京热男人的av天堂| 亚洲国产精品一区二区在线| 青草免费在线观看| 久久毛片少妇高潮| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区| 平顶山市| 亚洲熟伦在线视频|