亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egypt's Sisi undergoes medical test ahead of submitting candidacy papers

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-24 01:15:33|Editor: Zhou Xin
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Jan. 23 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi went through a medical test on Tuesday which is an official procedure ahead of submitting his candidacy papers for the 2018 presidential elections scheduled for March, official MENA news agency reported.

      Egypt will hold its 2018 presidential polls in late March. After a 10-day candidate registration period that started on Saturday, the candidates will start their campaigns on Feb. 24. The result of the first round is set to be announced on April 2, according to the country's National Election Authority.

      Sisi announced on Friday his intention to run for a second four-year presidential term, a last one for Sisi if he wins according to the Egyptian constitution.

      Hours after Sisi's announcement, former military chief of staff Sami Anan declared his intention to join the 2018 presidential race, blaming Egypt's ongoing problems on "wrong policies" and calling on the country's institutions not to take sides in favor of any candidate.

      However, the Egyptian army said in an official statement on Tuesday that it will summon Anan to interrogate him over "legal violations" he made by running for president without a prior approval from the armed forces.

      "His statement regarding running for president contained clear incitement against the armed forces for the purpose of driving a wedge between the armed forces and the great Egyptian people," said the military statement.

      It added that Anan falsified official documents stating he has ended his service at the armed forces, "which is not true."

      The statement said it will summon Anan to probe into "the violations and crimes" included in his move towards the presidential bid.

      Veteran air forces commander and former prime minister Ahmed Shafiq, who fled Egypt after narrowly losing to Morsi in the 2012 elections, announced earlier in January his withdrawal from the presidential race after coming back to Egypt from the United Arab Emirates, where he spent the past five years.

      Another presidential hopeful, rights and opposition lawyer Khaled Ali, announced last November his intention to join the presidential race.

      Ali could be disqualified as he had received a suspended three-month jail term last September over an obscene hand gesture he reportedly made after winning a court order challenging the government.

      After Anan's investigation news, Ali's campaign said on Tuesday that they are currently studying giving up the presidential bid.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369190661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色777狠狠狠综合| 亚洲熟妇免费在线视频| 亚洲一区二区三区99区| 最新版av天堂熟女免费播放| 亚洲免费无毛av一区二区三区| 国产激情视频在线观看首页| 欧美大屁股喷潮水xxxx| 久久久久国产综合av天堂| 日日人人爽人人爽人人片AV| 国产在线视频二区三区| 宝清县| 四虎成人精品国产一区a| caoporn国产精品免费| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 日本不卡一区二区高清中文| 泸溪县| 91久久国产情侣真实对白| 伊人久久精品av一区二区| 91国内外精品自在线播放| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 精品国产品欧美日产在线| 日韩精品视频在线一二三| 日韩人妻系列在线视频| 日本丰满护士bbw| 久久久国产精品VA麻豆| 国产精品一区二区三级| 久久亚洲第一视频黄色| 人妻中文字幕av有码在线| 开封县| 国产精品反差婊在线观看| 性欧美老人牲交XXXXX视频| 大战丰满无码人妻50p| 日本免费一区二区三区最新| 性感人妻中文字幕在线| 久久人人做人人妻人人玩精品va| 一品二品三品中文字幕| 国产成人精品人人做人人爽| 国产午夜激情视频自拍| 精品国产91天堂嫩模在线观看| 一区二区三区无码按摩精油|