亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe steps down -- reports

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-30 13:27:44|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepped down Monday, ahead of his planned retirement in March, according to multiple reports.

      McCabe will remain on the FBI payroll until he is eligible to retire with full benefits in mid-March, according to NBC News, citing sources.

      White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told Monday's briefing that President Donald Trump was not part of the decision-making process in McCabe's departure.

      According to the New York Times, McCabe said in an email to FBI employees that he was leaving with "sadness." He praised his colleagues as "the greatest work force on earth because you speak up, you tell the truth and you do the right thing."

      The Times also reported that FBI Director Christopher Wray, in his message to employees in the agency, thanked McCabe for his service.

      Wray reportedly named the bureau's No. 3 official, David Bowdich, as his acting deputy, according to the director's note to the FBI.

      Former Attorney General Eric Holder tweeted Monday that McCabe "is, and has been, a dedicated public servant who has served this country well."

      A career civil servant who had served at the FBI since 1996, McCabe has been at the center of ongoing tensions between the law enforcement agency and Republicans.

      McCabe was at the center of the inquiries into both 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and the Trump campaign's alleged connections with Russia.

      McCabe has been lashed out at by Republican lawmakers alleging systemic bias against the president at the top tier of the FBI.

      Trump also targeted McCabe for the FBI's investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server while serving as the country's secretary of state. No charges were brought against Clinton.

      Trump reportedly met with McCabe at the Oval Office after the firing of FBI Director James Comey last May, and asked him whom he voted for in 2016.

      Comey was overseeing the bureau's investigation into alleged Russian interference in that year's presidential election and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

      The Republican president also blasted McCabe for his wife, Jill McCabe, who had previously run as a Democrat for a seat in Virginia's state Senate and received donations from then-Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, a close ally of Clinton.

      Trump asked in a December tweet that how McCabe could lead the Clinton probe when his wife got donations from "Clinton Puppets."

      Sanders said Monday that the president stands by previous comments regarding McCabe and that the White House has "some concerns" over his work at the bureau.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369359341
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产午夜无码片在线观看| 91精品国产91热久久p| 日本午夜理伦三级好看| 久久中文精品无码中文字幕| 色综合久久蜜芽国产精品| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专| 平安县| 精品国产福利久久久| 国产精品麻豆va在线播放| 50岁人妻丰满熟妇αv无码区| 日韩欧美国产三级| 国产一区二区三区地址| 国模精品二区| 亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区| 成本人妻片无码中文字幕免费| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久99| 华坪县| 青草青草伊人精品视频| 久久国产免费直播| 大战丰满无码人妻50p| 在线播放中文字幕一区二区三区| 亚洲自拍系列在线观看| 午夜无码亚| 色综合天天综合中文网| 国产成人精品优优av| 亚洲青涩在线不卡av| 精品中文字幕制服中文| 国产亚洲精品第一综合不卡| 女人乱人伦国产在线观看| 伊人久久婷婷综合五月97色| 最新无码国产在线播放| 人妻无码一区二区19P| 亚洲av在线观看| 99久视频只有精品2019| 通渭县| 2021亚洲色中文字幕| 高清有码国产一区二区| 亚洲国产欧洲综合久久| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 国产精品亚洲专区无码不卡| a观看v视频网站入口免费|