亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Second person of interest emerges after judge unseals Las Vegas shooting records

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-31 07:02:52|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose

      LOS ANGELES, Jan. 30 (Xinhua) -- A U.S. district judge ruled on Tuesday to unseal nearly 300 pages of search warrant records issued by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) after the deadest mass shooting in the modern history of the United States last October.

      According to the documents, for the first time, an additional "person of interest" in the massacre on the Las Vegas Strip was identified. The first is shooter Stephen Paddock's girlfriend, Marilou Danley. She was in the Philippines at the time of the attack and is cooperating with investigators.

      Paddock opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino on Oct. 1, killing 58 people and injuring more than 800 others.

      After the bloody shooting, Danley was hunted by the LVMPD as a "person of interest" until the policemen dropped all suspicion against her a few days later.

      "Until the investigation can rule otherwise, Marilou Danley and Douglas Haig have become persons of interest who may have conspired with Stephen Paddock to commit Murder with a Deadly Weapon," according to the document, which was prepared in October and unsealed by Elissa Cadish, Judge of Eighth Judicial District Court of Clark County, Nevada.

      So far, there is no any details about Douglas Haig, while the LVMPD and FBI have no comment to the latest information, which was disclosed after local media sought the court to unseal the records related to the Route 91 Harvest festival shooting.

      Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo was quoted by the Las Vegas Review Journal as saying that he could not comment on a federal case, "If you've got it, publish it."

      The LVMPD released a preliminary investigative report on the Las Vegas mass shooting on Jan. 20. At a press conference that day, Lombardo noted that the FBI had an open investigation into an unnamed person of interest, though he repeatedly said Paddock was the only shooter.

      Lombardo also said he expected a final report on the shooting to be released before the end of 2018.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369372131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 能看的网站中文字幕不卡av| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的视频免费| japan丰满人妻videoshd| 国产乱码精品一区三上| 午夜精品一区二区久久做老熟女 | 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 伊人热热久久原色播放WWW| 国产男女乱婬真视频免费| 久久亚洲国产精品三级黄片免费| 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 久久99精品久久久久久动态图| 伊人久久大香线蕉无码| 日本一区二区久久精品亚洲中文无| 亚洲成人av一区二区麻豆蜜桃| 亚洲AV天天做在线观看| 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 神马影院888不卡院| 治多县| 亚洲午夜久久久久中文字幕久 | 青春草在线观看播放网站| 91福利国产在线观看网站| 久久久久久人妻无码| 国产aⅴ精品一区二区三区久久| 国产自产拍精品视频免费看| 精品亚洲午夜久久久久| 久久精品国产色蜜蜜麻豆| 亚洲一区二区三区播放在线| 欧洲无码一级毛片无遮挡| 精品蜜桃av一区二区三区| 亚洲一级毛片免费观看| 医院人妻闷声隔着帘子被中出 | 99久久人妻无码精品系列| 人妻少妇太爽了嫩草影院| 日韩午夜在线视频观看| 一本大道久久东京热无码av| 好男人社区影视在线WWW| 国内精品久久久久久无码不卡| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 97精品国产高清自在线看超| 国产精品揄拍一区二区久久| 色噜噜狠狠色综合av|