亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S., Qatar patch up ties amidst lingering rifts over Trump accusation

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-31 11:14:04|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 30 (Xinhua) -- In their first session of strategic dialogue, the United States and Qatar outlined the areas for their future cooperation to mend ties disrupted by the Gulf diplomatic rift that was fueled by Trump's accusation against Doha.

      U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis co-hosted at the Department of State the High-Level Opening Session of the Inaugural U.S.-Qatar Strategic Dialogue with their Qatari counterparts, namely, Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani and Defense Minister Khalid bin Muhammad al-Atiyah.

      During Tuesday's event, the United States and Qatar signed multiple memorandums of understanding between the two countries on issues including human trafficking and agreed to create a bilateral group on labor practices. On Monday, the two countries signed an agreement on civil aviation.

      Speaking of the current diplomatic standoff between Qatar and four Middle East nations, Tillerson said the United States remains concerned about the Gulf dispute as it "nears the eight-month mark."

      "This dispute has had direct negative consequences economically and militarily for those involved, as well as the United States. We are concerned by the rhetoric and propaganda employed in the region, playing out daily in Arab mainstream and social media," he said, calling on all parties concerned to "minimize rhetoric, exercise restraint to avoid further escalation and work toward a resolution."

      For his part, Mattis urged the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) to recover its "cohesion" so that Gulf nations could "return to mutual support through a peaceful resolution that provides for enhanced regional stability and prosperity."

      In response, Al Thani said Qatar and its people have been "illegally and unjustifiably" blockaded.

      "This blockade disrupts the joint efforts in providing stability for the region," he said, adding that Qatar will host the second round of U.S.-Qatar Strategic Dialogue in Doha next year.

      The nation's defense chief also said that "the brave people of Qatar stood firmly with their leader in face of the mounting hostility directed toward their country."

      "Since our inception, there has been those who wish to impose their domain over us," al-Atiyah said. "Qatar did not waver then and it will not waver now ... They refused to be manipulated or used as a pawn in an arbitrary and pointless conflict."

      Last year, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt announced on June 5 that they had severed diplomatic ties with Qatar and imposed sanctions on it, accusing Doha of "supporting terrorism" and "undermining regional security" by seeking closer ties with Iran. Libya, Yemen and the Maldives followed suit.

      Qatar strongly denied that it funded or supported extremist groups, saying the accusations were "unjustified" and "baseless."

      The standoff, rather than showing any signs of abating, has been exacerbated by remarks of U.S. President Donald Trump, who said in June that Qatar had funded terrorism "at a very high level."

      U.S. relations with Qatar have long been complicated since the Gulf state is also a close military partner. Qatar hosts the largest concentrated military presence in the Middle East at the Al Udeid Air base, which is the center for U.S. air operations over Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Afghanistan.

      Mattis said the base was "critical" in the battle to defeat the Islamic State (IS) and plays a role in the U.S. strategy in Afghanistan.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369385061
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码熟妇人妻AV不卡| 四虎成人精品国产一区a| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 年轻漂亮的人妻被公侵犯bd免费版| 日本高清一二三不卡区| 国产午夜精品久久久久九九| 国产一区中文字幕手机在线| 无码国产日韩精品一区二区| 国产成人精品日本亚洲语音1| 色视频国产| 午夜精品久视频在线观看| 国产男女做爰猛烈视频网站| 国产AV无码无遮挡毛片| 国产亚洲成AV人片在线观看导航| 亚洲国产性夜夜综合| 久久久久国产精品片区无码| 亚洲熟妇一区无码| 亚洲欧美日韩二三区在线| 日本另类αv欧美另类aⅴ| 精品国产你懂的在线观看| 蜜桃一区二区三区在线看| 精品国产自线午夜福利| 欧美日韩在线亚洲综合国产人| 日本少妇精品一区二区| 久色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一| 色婷婷久久免费网站| 国产精品国产三级国产试看| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 亚洲中文字幕精品一区二区三区 | 色噜噜av亚洲色一区二区| 亚洲一区二区黄色| 久久夜精品综合缴情五月| 国产桃色精品网站| 欧美日韩国产成人综合在线影院| 久久无码av三级| 国产女人高潮抽搐喷水免费视频| 真实国产网爆门事件在线观看| 性做久久久久久久| 亚洲国产成人不卡高清麻豆| 久久大香伊蕉在人线观看热2| 久久国产精品免费一区二区|