亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Private sector in Gaza calls for canceling UN reconstruction mechanism

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-19 22:39:03|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      GAZA, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- Private sector institutions in the Palestinian Gaza Strip urged Monday for calling off the United Nations Gaza Reconstruction Mechanism (GRM) amid a Palestinian-Israeli agreement to review the international rebuilding plan.

      "The plan has failed its purpose on the ground and further contributed to tightening the blockade on Gaza under UN sponsorship," a statement by the institutions said.

      The amount of cement that was allowed into Gaza for the private sector since last mid-October until the end of last year did not exceed two million tons, or 30 percent of the needed amount, the statement said.

      The statement highlighted the pressing need for cement to reconstruct homes destroyed by Israel during its offensive on the blockaded territory in 2014.

      The GRM is a temporary agreement among the Palestinian National Authority, Israel and the United Nations that went into effect after Israel's 2014 major offensive on Gaza.

      The mechanism is meant to facilitate the entry of essential construction materials into Gaza, which has been under a tight Israeli blockade since Hamas movement's violent takeover of Gaza in 2007.

      Israel restricts the entry into Gaza of many items that it says could be used for military activities such as gravel, concrete, steel bars, cement and wood in addition to things like x-ray machines and pumps needed to power water and sewage lines.

      On Thursday, UN Special Coordinator Nickolay Mladenov, who met with Palestinian and Israeli officials last week, stated that all sides agreed on the need for a joint review of the GRM to improve its functionality, transparency and predictability.

      Meanwhile, Palestinian Minister of Public Works and Housing, Mufid al-Hasayneh said Monday in a press statement that the Israeli war on Gaza in 2014 had significantly worsened the crisis as it caused severe damage to the houses, where 200,000 homes were totally destroyed or partially damaged.

      He pointed out that 20 percent of the Palestinian families in the Gaza Strip live in overcrowded housing units with high population density, while the population growth rate in the Palestinian enclave stands at 3.3 percent.

      The 51-day Israeli assault in 2014 left at least 2,251 Palestinians dead and hundreds of destroyed houses, according to the United Nations figures.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091369857971
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 我被公睡做舒服爽中文字幕| 欧美亚洲另类国产18p| 太白县| 成年毛片18成年毛片| 亚洲国产成人精品福利在线观看| 久久91综合国产91久久精品| 亚洲天天综合色制服丝袜在线| 亚洲天堂无码AV一二三四区| 久久精品免费观看国产软件| 日韩人妻久久精品一区二区| 亚洲成A人在线看天堂无码| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频 | 西西少妇一区二区三区精品| 精品国产福利片在线观看| 久久HEZYO色综合| 久久好在线视频| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 久久婷婷是五月综合色| 国产在线视频h| 午夜视频福利一区二区三区| 2021精品综合久久久久| 国产呦系列呦交| 国产精品日本亚洲欧美| 精品深夜AV无码一区二区| 国产国拍亚洲精品福利| 亚洲精品自拍视频在线观看| 中文乱码人妻一区二区三区在线 | 一本一道AⅤ无码中文字幕| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 国产一区二区精品久久凹凸| 麻豆一二三区精品蜜桃| 中文字幕av无码不卡| 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看| 美女裸体无遮挡黄污网站| 97久久久久国产精品嫩草影院 | 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 久久久久久久久高潮无码| 留坝县| 日韩国产欧美成人一区二区影院| 成人伊人色一区二区三区| 手机在线看永久AV片免费|