亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Palestinian President Abbas to ask UN Security Council to implement two-state solution

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-20 15:27:19|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is expected to address the United Nations Security Council on Tuesday, demanding the implementation of the two-state solution between his country and Israel,including opposition to U.S. President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.

      Diplomats said Monday Abbas will bring up the Palestinian request for establishing an independent sovereign Arab state on the 1949 Armistice lines known as the "1967 borders".

      The Security Council will convene Tuesday for its monthly meeting. The item on the agenda is the Middle East situation, including the "Palestinian question".

      Nickolay Mladenov, special coordinator for the Middle East peace process, is expected to brief the Security Council, providing an update on the dire humanitarian situation in Gaza, the Israeli settlement construction, and the intra-Palestinian agreement.

      In his briefing to the Security Council last month, he referred to plans by the Israeli Government to approve construction of additional settlements and said the construction is illegal under international law. He called it one of the major obstacles to peace.

      There is heightened tension on the Israel-Palestine issue, following the U.S. decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and the Security Council's subsequent vote on a draft resolution, reaffirming that any decisions and actions that purport to have altered the status of Jerusalem are null and void.

      The text was vetoed by the United States. Following the veto, a nearly identical text was adopted at the General Assembly with 128 votes in favor, nine votes against, 35 abstentions and 21 absences.

      In a speech before the Central Council of the Palestine Liberation Organization in January, Abbas vowed to reject U.S. involvement in any peace talks and strongly criticized Trump.

      In response, the Trump administration announced it would cut the 125-million-U.S.-dollar funding it had planned to provide the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East this year by 65 million dollars.

      During the Security Council's quarterly open debate on the issue on Jan. 25, the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Nikki Haley, harshly criticized Abbas, questioning his will to pursue peace.

      On Thursday, Security Council President Kuwait, joined by Bolivia, France and Sweden, is expected to host an Arria-formula meeting on "Prospects for the two-state solution for peace".

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369869251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻少妇久久中文字幕一区二区 | 天堂在线www网亚洲| 国产精品丝袜美女在线观看| 巴南区| 亚洲男人的天堂精品一区二区| 亚洲AV无码专区国产乱码DVD| 熟妇的荡欲bd高清| 538亚洲欧美国产日韩在线精品| 垦利县| 亚洲综合色婷婷久久| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 亚洲欧美中文v日韩v在线| 在线免费观看亚洲天堂av| 国产天堂av手机在线| 国产成人精品无人区一区| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 亚洲精品一区网站在线观看| 一级少妇无遮掩内射免费| 亚洲欧美日韩在线精品2021| 少妇搡bbbb搡bbb搡野外| 色网站免费在线观看| 久草免费在线播放视频| 国产va精品免费观看| 天天躁日日躁aaaaxxxx| 亚洲成A人V欧美综合| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97俺也去| 国产午夜福利精品| 亚洲一区二区在线av| 亚洲AV乱码专区国产乱码| 色婷婷狠狠97成为人免费| 亚洲 国产 哟| 亚洲国产美女精品久久久| 国产人妖ts在线观看网站| 国产精品呻吟一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区在观看| 手机在线看永久AV片免费| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 中文字幕在线视频不卡一区二区| 国产乱色熟女一二三四区| 一级成人欧美一区在线观看| 男人的天堂av网站一区二区|