亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Nigeria confirms 46 students missing after Boko Haram attack on college

      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-22 01:45:47

      ABUJA, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Forty-six students remained missing following an attack by terror group Boko Haram on an all-girls college in Nigeria's northeastern state of Yobe earlier this week, the Nigerian government said Wednesday.

      Some 94 students were earlier noticed to have gone missing after the authorities conducted a headcount at the Government Girls Technical College in Dapchi area of Yobe, following the Boko Haram raid late Monday.

      The state government said 28 of the girls returned late Tuesday and 20 more returned early Wednesday, having fled the school premises due to Boko Haram's invasion.

      Mohammed Lamin, Yobe's commissioner for education, said the government remained hopeful that the remaining girls would return soon.

      State police chief Abdulmaliki Sunmonu dismissed fears that the girls had been kidnapped by Boko Haram, saying the police could not establish that there was a case of abduction during the Monday attack.

      "I asked the school's principal if there were abductions or deaths in the school and she said no," Sunmonu said.

      A local teacher said the Boko Haram fighters went into the students' hostel, and many of the girls scaled the fence and escaped into the bushes.

      Some of the girls who had so far returned told the school authorities that they were rescued by villagers in the nearby bushes.

      The attack has sparked off outrage among local people as speculations grow that Boko Haram might have taken away the other missing girls.

      About four years ago, 276 girls were seized by Boko Haram fighters who stormed their dormitories at the Girls Secondary School in Chibok town of Yobe's neighboring Borno State.

      A total of 107 of the Chibok girls have been rescued or returned amid ongoing government's negotiation with Boko Haram.

      Boko Haram has been trying since 2009 to establish an Islamic state in northeastern Nigeria, killing some 20,000 people and forcing displacement of millions of others.

      Editor: ZD
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Nigeria confirms 46 students missing after Boko Haram attack on college

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-22 01:45:47

      ABUJA, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Forty-six students remained missing following an attack by terror group Boko Haram on an all-girls college in Nigeria's northeastern state of Yobe earlier this week, the Nigerian government said Wednesday.

      Some 94 students were earlier noticed to have gone missing after the authorities conducted a headcount at the Government Girls Technical College in Dapchi area of Yobe, following the Boko Haram raid late Monday.

      The state government said 28 of the girls returned late Tuesday and 20 more returned early Wednesday, having fled the school premises due to Boko Haram's invasion.

      Mohammed Lamin, Yobe's commissioner for education, said the government remained hopeful that the remaining girls would return soon.

      State police chief Abdulmaliki Sunmonu dismissed fears that the girls had been kidnapped by Boko Haram, saying the police could not establish that there was a case of abduction during the Monday attack.

      "I asked the school's principal if there were abductions or deaths in the school and she said no," Sunmonu said.

      A local teacher said the Boko Haram fighters went into the students' hostel, and many of the girls scaled the fence and escaped into the bushes.

      Some of the girls who had so far returned told the school authorities that they were rescued by villagers in the nearby bushes.

      The attack has sparked off outrage among local people as speculations grow that Boko Haram might have taken away the other missing girls.

      About four years ago, 276 girls were seized by Boko Haram fighters who stormed their dormitories at the Girls Secondary School in Chibok town of Yobe's neighboring Borno State.

      A total of 107 of the Chibok girls have been rescued or returned amid ongoing government's negotiation with Boko Haram.

      Boko Haram has been trying since 2009 to establish an Islamic state in northeastern Nigeria, killing some 20,000 people and forcing displacement of millions of others.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369895941
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品一区二区三区四区少妇| 国产精品18久久久久久首页| 欧美日韩一二三区高在线| 日韩av免费在线不卡一区| 完整在线视频免费黄片| 放荡人妻一区二区三区| 国产精品av在线免费| 国产丝袜高跟美腿一区在线| 国产精品九九久久一区hh| 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区| 日韩国品一二三产品区别| 99久久人妻无码精品系列| 熟女一区二区中文在线| 免费特级毛片| 韩国日本国产亚洲自拍| 龙里县| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| AV无码精品一区二区三区四区| 国产V综合V亚洲欧美久久| 亚洲国产99精品国自产拍| 国产亚洲欧洲人人网| 精品少妇人妻av无码久久| 国产成年无码久久久免费| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av| 国产主播在线 | 中文| 无遮挡很爽视频在线观看| 99精品国产一区二区三区| 在线 | 一区二区三区| 国产免费观看av大片的网站| 日韩精品有码在线视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆九月| 国产女优一区二区三区| 亚洲春色AV无码专区在线播放| 亚洲欧美日韩一区在线观看| 午夜福制92视频| 四虎影视www在线播放| 亚洲国产精品免费一区| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 亚洲区一区二区中文字幕| 成年视频网站在线观看777|