亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Rebel factions in Damascus' Eastern Ghouta reportedly pledge to push al-Qaida-linked groups out

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-27 21:34:22|Editor: Jiaxin
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- Three rebel groups in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta pledged Tuesday to drive out the al-Qaida-linked groups from that region during a 15-day timeframe in an obvious bid to halt the government forces' operations against Eastern Ghouta.

      In a statement circulated by opposition activists, the Islam Army, Ahrar al-Sham Movement and Failq al-Rahman group have pledged to the UN Security Council and the UN to drive out the al-Qaida-linked Levant Liberation Committee (LLC), previously known as Nusra Front, as well as their families and affiliates out of Eastern Ghouta within 15 days.

      The signatories also vowed to facilitate the work of the UN humanitarian work in terms of the entry of humanitarian and medical aid to areas in Eastern Ghouta.

      In return, the rebel factions called for "actual halt" of all military operations by the Syrian army and the Russians in that rebel-held region east of Damascus.

      It also demanded a safe exit for the sick and wounded to hospitals in nearby countries or areas out of the Syrian government control inside Syria.

      This announcement comes as Russian side has called for a daily humanitarian pause in Damascus and designated a crossing for the evacuation of civilians from Eastern Ghouta into government-controlled areas in Damascus.

      The humanitarian pause entered into effect at 9 a.m. (0700 GMT) on Tuesday and is designed to continue until 2 p.m. in the conflict-torn area on a daily basis for 30 days.

      However, no civilians evacuated on Tuesday, the first day of the humanitarian pause, with government and rebels trading accusations.

      The state TV said the rebels fired five mortar shells at the Wafidin crossing between Damascus and Eastern Ghouta, adding that five women were wounded.

      The opposition activists, meanwhile, said the Syrian airstrikes and shelling continued to target Eastern Ghouta during the five-hour-long humanitarian pause on Tuesday.

      The humanitarian pause comes just days after the UN Security Council adopted Resolution 2401, which requires all parties in Syria to immediately cease clashes and provide a sustained humanitarian break for at least 30 days.

      But terror-designated groups such as the Islamic State (IS) and the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front are excluded from the resolution, as the battles against them continue.

      The UN organizations have already sounded the alarm about the situation in Eastern Ghouta, where 400,000 people are believed to be trapped in the sprawling area east of Damascus.

      The military showdown started to intensify between the Syrian army and rebels 10 days ago, with mortar shells from rebels hitting Damascus while the Syrian forces continued their massive bombardment against rebel positions in Eastern Ghouta.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370039571
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕亚洲精品第一页| 久久婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情| 99久久这里只精品麻豆| 好男人在线观看免费播放| 男人免费激情视频在线| 国产毛片av一区二区三区网站| 9丨精品国产高清自在线看| 久久亚洲一级av一片| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区| 久久精品av一区二区三| 国产精品久久久久久一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区在线观看免费| 国产精品白浆视频一区| 国产在线观看免费一级| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 亚洲国产综合精品中文第一区| 视频一区中文字幕亚洲| 久久久婷婷综合亚洲av| 久久精品免费观看国产软件| 亚洲大尺度在线| 国产av一区二区精品凹凸| 江津市| 日韩精品永久免费播放平台 | 最新 国产 精品 精品 视频| 日本妇人成熟免费中文字幕| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费蜜| 亚洲免费观看一区二区三区| 午夜国产理论大片高清| 最新精品国产自偷在自线| 桃子视频亚洲一二三区| 91久久国产自产拍夜夜嗨| 巨熟乳波霸若妻中文观看免费| 国产激情久久久久影院小草| 免费国产黄片视频在线观看| 性人久久久精品国产亚洲av| 国产亚洲曝欧美不卡精品| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服 | 中文字幕无线精品亚洲乱码一区| 国产精品女视频一区二区| 无码免费一区二区三区免费播放| 亚洲成A人V欧美综合|