亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      30 rebels surrender to Syrian army after evacuating Harasta

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-22 00:07:30|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, March 21 (Xinhua) -- A total of 30 rebels surrendered to the Syrian army after evacuating the Harasta city in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta area, said the War Media, the media wing of the Syrian army, on Wednesday.

      The surrendering rebels reached the humanitarian corridor established recently by the Syrian army near the Water Resources facility in Harasta, said the report.

      It added that as many as 1,500 rebels and 6,000 civilians, largely of the rebels' families, are expected to leave Harasta on Thursday in two batches.

      The evacuees will leave toward rebel-held areas in the northwestern province of Idlib, the report added.

      Earlier in the day, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said as many as 140 families evacuated Harasta on Wednesday.

      The families evacuated toward government-controlled areas in Damascus after a corridor was opened between both areas, said the observatory.

      This comes as rebels from Harasta, which is largely under the control of Ahrar al-Sham militiamen, were supposed to evacuate positions in that area recently.

      The pro-government al-Watan online newspaper said the Ahrar al-Sham rebels could leave Harasta soon after declaring the acceptance of their evacuation.

      A day earlier, the Minister of National Reconciliation Ali Haidar said the planned evacuation of rebels is awaiting consensus among the militiamen in that area after an agreement was recently reached.

      The deal for the evacuation of rebels from Harasta should have seen light two days ago, but the rebels didn't honor the agreement, Haidar said.

      The minister said all measures are ready for the evacuation of the militants from Harasta.

      "Everything is ready and the starting point begins with the rebels and this could happen at any moment and it could also be hindered like it happened for the first time," he noted.

      Eastern Ghouta, a 105-square-km agricultural region consisting of several towns and farmlands, poses the last threat to the capital due to its proximity to government-controlled neighborhoods east of Damascus and ongoing mortar attacks that target residential areas in the capital, pushing people over the edge.

      Four major rebel groups are currently positioned inside Eastern Ghouta, namely the Islam Army, Failaq al-Rahman, Ahrar al-Sham, and the Levant Liberation Committee, known as the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front.

      The UN humanitarian agencies have sounded the alarm about the worsening humanitarian situation for 400,000 people in that region.

      But with the progress of the Syrian army, which captured 80 percent of Eastern Ghouta in the recent days, thousands of civilians are evacuating their areas in Eastern Ghouta on daily basis, seeking refuge in government-run shelters, while condemning the rebels' presence in their areas.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091370554971
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 精品国偷自产在线视频| 制服丝袜美腿一区二区| 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌| 国产美女胸大一区二区三区| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 精品 日韩 国产 欧美 视频| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 一区二区三区国产美女在线播放| 日本第一区二区三区视频| 亚洲高清一区二区三区不卡 | 亚洲天堂日韩av在线综合| 久久亚洲AV无码一区二区综合| 人妻少妇456在线视频| 丰满少妇又紧又爽视频| 麻豆成年视频在线观看| 国产人成在线成免费视频| 欧洲尺码日本尺码专线美国又| 久久无码人妻影院| 吃下面吃胸在线看无码| 广昌县| 激情中文丁香激情综合| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 亚洲成人手机在线| 高雄市| 波多野结衣一区二区三区视频| 99精品国产成人一区二区在线| 成人免费无码精品国产电影| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清3p| 强d乱码中文字幕熟女1000部 | 国产伦理自拍视频在线| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免费观看| 无码国产一区二区色欲| 波多野结衣一区二区三区88| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| 兴业县| 97碰碰碰人妻视频无码| 最新日韩精品中文字幕| 国产在线观看精品一区二区三区| 人妻少妇被猛烈的进入| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽无VIP|