亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump threatens additional 100-bln-USD China tariffs

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-06 10:52:22|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, April 5 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump Thursday said he has asked the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) to consider slapping 100 billion U.S. dollars of additional tariffs on China, ratcheting up trade tensions and plunging economic growth into uncertainty.

      "In light of China's unfair retaliation, I have instructed the USTR to consider whether $100 billion of additional tariffs would be appropriate under section 301 and, if so, to identify the products upon which to impose such tariffs," he said in a statement issued by the White House.

      Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974 gives the U.S. Government rule-making authority, enabling it to enforce trade agreements and resolve trade disputes.

      Thursday's gesture is the latest protectionist trade action threat against China. Earlier this week, the USTR proposed to impose an additional 25 percent tariff on 50 billion dollars of imports from China, which has been strongly opposed by various business groups.

      China on Wednesday unveiled a list of products worth of 50 billion dollars imported from the United States that will be subject to higher tariffs.

      Any additional tariffs proposed will be subject to a public comment process like in the case of the proposed tariffs announced on April 3, a USTR statement on Thursday said.

      "No tariffs will go into effect until the respective process is complete," the USTR said.

      Trump also said that the United States is still ready to have discussions with China.

      Despite Washington's continuous protectionist moves, White House officials in recent days have been trying to tamp down any potential escalation of trade tensions with China.

      White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told local media on Thursday that he expected the United States and China to work out their trade differences over time and that trade barriers are likely to come down on both sides.

      U.S. business groups have warned the Trump administration not to move forward with its tariff plan on Chinese imports as it would raise costs for American consumers and companies as well as negatively affect the financial markets.

      "A 25 percent tariff on U.S. soybeans into China will have a devastating effect on every soybean farmer in America," John Heisdorffer, president of the American Soybean Association, said in a statement on Wednesday.

      "But there is still time to reverse this damage, and the administration can still deliver for farmers by withdrawing the tariffs that caused this retaliation," he added.

      Chinese Ambassador to the United States Cui Tiankai on Wednesday urged Washington to abandon its "unilateral and protectionist practices" and terminate the Section 301 investigation as early as possible.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370916971
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久国产亚洲AV无码麻豆| 蜜桃av在线一区二区| 久久久精品亚洲懂色av| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 亚洲精品美女自拍偷拍| 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久| 99re久久精品国产首页| 精品中文字幕手机在线| 黄色激情视频一区二区| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美老妇| 2022国内精品免费福利视频| 国自产拍偷拍精品啪啪一区二区| 亚洲精品一区二区三区四| 亚洲美女高潮不断亚洲| 亚洲欧美另类日本久久影院| 亚洲国模一区二区三区视频| 欧美jizz18性欧美| 国产亚洲曝欧美不卡精品| 久久青青草原亚洲AV无码麻豆| 日韩电影在线观看完整版免费| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区黄色| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 99久久99精品久久久久久| 色欲悠久久久久综合区| 国产区高清在线一区二区三区| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码专区电影在线观看 | 小嫩模无套内谢第一次| 国产在线高清无码不卡| 婷婷激情六月| 潮喷大喷水系列无码久久精品| 国产精品无码影视久久久久久久| 柯坪县| 国产视频不卡在线| 91久久国产热精品免费| 久久久午夜毛片免费| 麻豆av一区二区天堂|