亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China to fight U.S. protectionism "at any cost"

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-06 18:54:24|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      CHINA-BEIJING-MINISTRY OF COMMERCE-U.S. PROTECTIONISM(CN)

      Gao Feng, spokesperson for China's Ministry of Commerce, is interviewed in Beijing, capital of China, April 6, 2018. China will fight "at any cost" and take "comprehensive countermeasures" if the United States continues its unilateral, protectionist practices, a spokesperson with the Ministry of Commerce said Friday. The remarks came after the U.S. President Donald Trump said Thursday that he had asked the U.S. Trade Representative to consider 100 billion U.S. dollars of additional tariffs on Chinese products. (Xinhua/Zhang Qiao)

      BEIJING, April 6 (Xinhua) -- China will fight "at any cost" and take "comprehensive countermeasures" if the United States continues its unilateral, protectionist practices, a spokesperson with the Ministry of Commerce said Friday.

      "On Sino-U.S. trade, China has made its position very clear. We don't want a trade war, but we are not afraid of such a war," the spokesperson said.

      The remarks came after the U.S. President Donald Trump said Thursday that he had asked the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) to consider "100 billion U.S. dollars of additional tariffs" on Chinese products.

      "Concerning the U.S. statement, we will not only listen to the words but also watch the deeds," the spokesperson said.

      If the United States continues its protectionism regardless of opposition from China and the international community, China will fight to the end at any cost to "protect the interests of the country and the people," according to the spokesperson.

      "The conflict was initiated by the United States as provocation," the spokesperson said.

      "Essentially, it's about the U.S. unilateralism challenging the global multilateralism and the U.S. protectionism challenging the global free trade."

      China will continue reform and opening up, safeguard multilateral trade, and promote global trade and investment liberalization and facilitation, the spokesperson added.

      Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang expressed a similar sentiment when asked to comment on Trump's direction, according to a document on the ministry's website.

      Earlier this week, the USTR office proposed imposing an additional 25 percent tariff on 50 billion dollars worth of imports from China, which drew strong opposition from business groups.

      Hours after the release of the proposed tariff list, China struck back with a tariff plan of equal scale, with a list of U.S. products including soybeans, automobiles, aircraft and chemical products.

      The date of implementation will depend on when the U.S. government imposes the tariffs on Chinese products, according to the Ministry of Finance.

      Related:

      Trump threatens additional 100-bln-USD China tariffs

      China launches dispute settlement procedure over U.S. Section 232 measures

      China plans additional tariffs on 50-bln-dollar U.S. products

      U.S. releases proposed China tariff list amid strong opposition

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS: China-U.S. trade
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261370922431
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成人精品久久| 日本在线一区二区三区四区视频| 亚洲女同同性少妇熟女| 久久 国产 尿 小便 嘘嘘| 国产精品亚洲精品日韩已满| 日本高清中文一区二区三区 | 玉龙| 国产精品自产拍在线观看免费| 国产毛片精品av一区二区| 国产一国产一级毛片aaa| 国产丝袜美腿美女视频| 亚洲中文字幕五月五月婷| 在线一区二区三区视频观看| 蜜桃成人永久免费av大| 亚洲AV毛片无码成人区httP| 思思久久96热在精品不卡| 最新手机国产在线小视频| 亚洲天堂福利视频| а√天堂中文官网在线8| 亚洲成a人片在线观看高清| 台山市| 大肥婆老熟女一区二区精品| 色综合色综合色综合久久| 激情在线网| 中文字幕人成无码人妻| 亚洲精品中文字幕综合| 久久久9色精品国产一区二区三区| 2022年国产精品久久久久| 国产精品免费视频不卡| 成人免费AV一区二区三区| 九九色这里只有精品国产| 国产剧情女孩操大逼视频| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 国产av一区二区三区最新精品| 四虎成人精品国产永久免费无码| 久久精品就是久久精品| 国产午夜av一区二区三区| 日本久久精品有码视频| 欧美午夜全部免费影院| 完整一级毛片视频播放| 久久久精品中文字幕综合|