亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kuwait asks UN Security Council to act on Israeli-Palestinian clashes in Gaza

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-07 05:47:29|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Kuwait on Friday circulated among Security Council members yet another press statement on the Israeli-Palestinian clashes in Gaza, as a similar statement was blocked last week by the United States.

      Kuwaiti ambassador to the United Nations Mansour Al-Otaibi, whose country is a member of the Security Council, told reporters that his delegation has just circulated another press statement among council members.

      The text of the second statement is "almost identical" to the one circulated last week and does not contain condemnation of Israel, said the ambassador.

      "Kuwait's position is clear. This is a matter that the council should address and (should) have a unified position toward," said Otaibi. "What is happening is a clear violation of international law."

      Bloody clashes resumed on Friday between Palestinian protesters and Israeli security forces along the Israel-Gaza border. The permanent observer of Palestine to the United Nations, Riyad Mansour, who appeared in a press encounter with Otaibli, said nine Palestinians, including one child, was killed on Friday and 1,000 others were injured. Since May 30, almost 30 Palestinians have been killed and 2,500 others injured in two rounds of clashes with Israeli security forces, he said.

      The figures cannot be independently confirmed.

      Mansour said the Security Council has the responsibility to send a message to Palestinians that the council is not abandoning them, that it is with them and defending their rights.

      "There is only one country that is refusing to allow the Security Council to shoulder its responsibility. This is unacceptable and we have to find a way in order to make is not the case any more," he said.

      Ambassador Otaibi expressed the hope that the new statement will be adopted by the Security Council to show unity and to voice concern over what is happening in Gaza, and to demand Israel stop killing unarmed civilians.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091370927561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产三级高清在线观看.| 亚洲天堂av社区久久| 久99久精品免费视频热77| 国产黑色丝袜一区在线| 亚洲人av高清无码| 一区二区三区免费视频网站| 大陆一级毛片免费播放| 91人妻熟妇在线视频| 人妻视频一区二区三区免费| 欧美另类videossexotv人妖| 金平| 久久国产乱子伦精品免费强| 无遮挡中文毛片免费观看| 国产在线视频自拍| 麻豆AV无码久久精品蜜桃久久| 西乌珠穆沁旗| 亚洲国产福利成人一区二区| 91福利国产在线观一区二区| 亚洲精品tv夜色在线影院| 日本熟妇中文字幕三级| 在线观看亚洲AV日韩A∨| 成人在线91| 成人免费视频国产免费麻豆| 亚洲传媒av一区二区三区| 97国产精品麻豆性色| 成人伊人色一区二区三区| 久久国产精品99精品| 人妻中文字幕av有码在线| 国产精品一区二区久久精品蜜臀| 又大又长粗又爽又黄少妇毛片 | 国产大片91精品免费看3| 91自国产精品中文字幕| 精品久久一线二线三线区| 妺妺窝人体色WWW看人体| 久久亚洲道色宗和久久| 亚洲女同精品久久女同| 亚洲精品中文字幕观看| 国产果冻豆传媒麻婆精东| 秋霞午夜国产一区二区三区 | 白白色永久免费视频播放| 无码熟妇人妻av在线c0930|