亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. ban "unfair," "unacceptable": ZTE

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-20 16:14:33|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      SHENZHEN, April 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corp. said in a statement on Friday that it will not accept a ban by the United States on the company, calling the decision "unfair."

      "The ban will not only severely impact the survival and development of ZTE, but also cause damage to all partners of ZTE including a large number of U.S. companies," said the statement, which came after the U.S. Department of Commerce imposed a denial of export privileges against ZTE for alleged violations of the Export Administration Regulations earlier this week.

      It is "unacceptable" that the U.S. side insists on unfairly imposing the most severe penalty against ZTE, even before the completion of an investigation, the statement said.

      The U.S. side has disregarded the fact that ZTE has identified the issues itself and immediately reported them to the U.S. side, and that "the company has taken measures against the employees who might have been responsible for this incident," the statement said.

      ZTE argued that "corrective measures" had been taken immediately and a U.S. law firm had been engaged to conduct an independent investigation before the U.S. decision was made.

      The company said it has continuously reflected on lessons from its past experience in export control compliance and has attached great importance to the matter during the past two years.

      "Within ZTE, compliance is regarded as the foundation and bottom-line of the company's operation," the statement said.

      Its efforts included organizing compliance training to over 65,000 employees, as well as comprehensively cooperating with the U.S. side and providing over 132,000 pages of documents. In 2017, ZTE invested over 50million U.S. dollars in its export control compliance program and is planning to invest more resources in 2018, the statement said.

      The Shenzhen-based company said it is determined to take all judicial measures to safeguard its legal rights and interests, while it will not give up efforts to resolve the issue through communication.

      China's Ministry of Commerce (MOC) said Thursday that the U.S. action against ZTE will damage itself. "The action targets China, however, it will ultimately undermine the United States itself," said MOC spokesperson Gao Feng.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001371252491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产99青青成人A在线| 久久综合视频网站| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 国产精品无码一区二区在线观一| 91白浆在线视频| 欧美人与性动交a欧美精品| 亚洲精品字幕| 蜜臀av国内精品久久久较| 久久熟女五十路一区二区| 手机av男人天堂免费网址| 中文字幕国产精品av| 亚洲色www成人永久网址| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免费观看| 亚洲一区二区三区精品网| 日本久久精品在线播放| 亚洲人成网站18男男| 国产精品成人免费视频网站京东| 狠狠躁夜夜躁av网站中文字幕| 国产白丝一区二区三区| 最近中文字幕mv在线视频www| 日本专区一区二区三区| 国产又粗又猛又黄色呦呦| 中文字幕无码人妻丝袜| 国产日韩av在线播放| 91精品一区二区三区蜜桃| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码秘 蜜桃1区| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 日木亚洲精品无码专区| 日本尺码与亚洲尺码区别| 欧美日韩国产乱了伦| 国产美女黑丝嫩草在线| 免费美女黄网站久久久| 亚洲成人av一区二区三区| 久久洲Av无码西西人体| 亚洲日韩欧洲无码AV夜夜摸| 99国产精品无码专区| 91精品国产91久久综合蜜臀| 精品人伦一区二区三区蜜桃麻豆| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费|