亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: U.S.-led airstrikes on Syria create no split between Moscow and Ankara: analysts

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-20 21:48:55|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      ISTANBUL, April 20 (Xinhua) -- Turkey's support for recent U.S.-led missile strikes on Syrian government military sites would not prevent Ankara from continuing its cooperation with Russia and Iran on Syria, analysts said, amid U.S. efforts to win over Ankara.

      "Turkish support in this case is a one-shot affair and does not signal real change in its general Syrian policy," Faruk Logoglu, a former senior diplomat, told Xinhua.

      The United States, Britain and France carried out a wave of missile strikes against the Syrian government last weekend, accusing it, without convincing evidence so far, of having used poison gas against civilians earlier this month.

      Ankara immediately expressed support for the strikes, which both Moscow and Tehran, staunch allies of Damascus in Syria's seven-year-old conflict, strongly condemned, while Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan argued that Damascus should also be punished for using conventional weapons against its people.

      The different takes of Ankara, Moscow and Tehran on the missile attack do not amount to a game changer, said Logoglu.

      "The Turkish-Russian-Iranian cooperation would probably continue as usual, barring unexpected new developments," he added.

      Turkey joined efforts with the U.S. earlier in the Syrian war to topple the government headed by President Bashar al-Assad, but then changed partners in the summer of 2016 when it started the process of rapprochement with Russia.

      Ankara, Moscow and Tehran struck a deal last year in the Kazakh capital of Astana to seek a political settlement for the Syrian conflict. Most recently, the leaders of the three countries met in Ankara at the beginning of April for a new round of talks over Syria.

      Rendering the Ankara meeting less influential is one of the main goals of the missile attack, Celalettin Yavuz, a security and foreign policy analyst, told Xinhua.

      Like its NATO allies, Ankara held the Syrian government responsible for the alleged chemical attack in then rebels-held Douma area near Damascus. In response, Moscow showed, though moderately, its dissatisfaction with Ankara's attitude.

      On April 9, two days after the dubious chemical attack against civilians, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Ankara should hand over Syria's Afrin region, captured recently by the Turkish army, to Damascus.

      "I don't think Turkey's relations with Russia would be harmed," said Yavuz, who teaches at Istanbul Ayvansaray University.

      Both sides would realize that keeping good ties is important for Syria's future and their own interests, he explained.

      "It's the economic ties that bring Ankara and Moscow together in the first place. Besides, Russia has now close ties with a NATO member," he said.

      With Moscow's tacit consent, the Turkish military seized Afrin last month following a two-month campaign against the Kurdish militia there which is seen by Ankara as a terrorist group.

      On Tuesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin's special envoy to Syria Alexander Lavrentyev and Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Vershinin held talks on the Syrian crisis in Ankara with Erdogan's top advisor Ibrahim Kalin and Turkish Foreign Ministry officials.

      The visit by the two Russian officials came two days after French President Emmanuel Macron said the missile strike had succeeded in causing a split between Ankara and Moscow.

      Both Ankara and Moscow admitted that they had some differences of opinion on the Syrian conflict, but denied any damage to bilateral ties.

      Ankara insists that Assad, whom it calls a murderer, should have no place in the future of Syria.

      Washington has been rather concerned about the growing Turkish-Russian rapprochement and Ankara's ties with Eurasian powers in recent years.

      Several days after it accused Damascus of using chemical weapons, the U.S. revealed that it was considering a review of its Syrian policy so as to mend ties with Ankara, damaged mainly due to Washington's military support for Syrian Kurdish militia.

      On April 12, Turkish media quoted an unnamed high-level U.S. official as saying that "the U.S. wants to find a way of eliminating Turkey's security concerns in Syria."

      The official also reportedly said the leaders of the two countries wanted very much to restore old good ties which the allies had in the past, while Erdogan responded positively the same day by saying Turkey would never think of pointing a gun at the soldiers of its allies.

      In contrast, top Turkish officials stated not long ago that all those who stand by terror groups in Syria would be targeted by Turkish troops, as Anakra had vowed to move eastward following the Afrin campaign to drive the Kurdish militia out of the northern Syrian town of Manbij, where the U.S. has a military presence.

      Turkey would neither give up seeing the U.S. as an ally nor stop cooperating with Russia and Iran, Erdogan stated.

      "Turkey is not with or against anybody unconditionally in Syria," he noted.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001371256661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91情侣视频| 91中文人妻丝袜乱一区三区| 国产网友自拍亚洲av| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 国产美女自卫慰黄网站| 国产精品线在线精品国语| 色二av手机版在线| 精品国产区在线观看| 久久亚洲av成人无码国产| 成人爱爱视频在线观看| 亚洲24小时在线免费视频网站| 亚洲熟妇免费在线视频 | 国产成人亚洲合集青青草原精品 | 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片在线播放| 国产成人综合久久精品推| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区bbbbxxxx| 国产精品女同一区三区五区| 中文字幕无码高清一区二区三区| 欧亚精品无码永久免费视频| 国产青青草自拍视频在线播放| 日本一极品久久99精品| 欧美牲交videossexeso欧美| 十八禁网站在线观看| 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 囯产精品无码一区二区三区AV| 女人被躁到高潮嗷嗷叫免费软 | 国产成人精品高清在线电影| 又色又爽又黄的视频网站| 中文字幕av久久激情亚洲精品| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址| 九一成人AV无码一区二区三区| 婷婷色综合成人成人网小说| 亚洲a无码综合a国产av中文| 一区二区三区一级黄色片| 亚洲av情网站在线观看| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 国产又黄又爽又色的免费视频| 欧美另类精品xxxx| 国产亚洲精品不卡在线| 偷拍精品一区二区三区|