亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UNSC to hold emergency meeting on escalating Israeli-Palestinian conflict

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-15 04:13:35|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose
      UN-PERMANENT OBSERVER OF PALESTINE-PRESS ENCOUNTER?

      Riyad Mansour, Permanent Observer of Palestine to the United Nations, speaks during a press encounter at the UN headquarters in New York, May 14, 2018. The UN Security Council will hold an emergency meeting to address the violent clashes between Palestinian protestors and Israeli forces along the Gaza Strip's border with Israel, Riyad Mansour said Monday. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      UNITED NATIONS, May 14 (Xinhua) -- The UN Security Council is expected to hold an emergency meeting to address the violent clashes between Palestinian protestors and Israeli forces along the Gaza Strip's border with Israel, a Palestinian envoy said Monday.

      Speaking to reporters at the UN headquarters in New York, Riyad Mansour, permanent observer of the State of Palestine to the United Nations, said the meeting would take place "possibly within the next 24 hours."

      Mansour said 45 Palestinians were killed, including eight under the age of 16, and more than 2,000 were injured in violent clashes with Israeli forces on Monday when the United States moved its embassy to Jerusalem, which triggered the escalation of conflict at the Gaza border.

      The escalation has brought the number of casualties since March 30, when the Palestinians in Gaza first held the "Great Return March" protests, to almost 100 dead and more than 11,000 injured.

      "We condemn in the strongest term this atrocity by the Israeli occupying forces using this massive fire power against civilians who have the right to demonstrate peacefully," said Mansour.

      He further demanded international protection for the civilian population and called on the Security Council to condemn "this massacre" and to provide security to the Palestinians.

      When asked about forming an independent investigation that he had earlier urged, Mansour said 14 members of the Security Council were receptive to the idea but one member "was obstructing the Council from doing so."

      He added the UNHRC in Geneva, the world body's human rights organ, may undertake the task of establishing such an independent commission.

      Mansour said he expects the Palestinian leadership later Monday to decide on whether to refer to the recent events as war crimes, as the Palestinian National Council has recommended.

      Meanwhile, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres urged Israel security forces to exercise maximum restraint in the use of live fire and called on Hamas, who governs Gaza, and the protest leaders to prevent violent actions and provocations.

      He called for attention to the local exhaustion of essential medical supplies, drugs and equipment, noting that humanitarian funding and improved access is urgently needed.

      The UN chief reiterated his support for the two-state solution "with Palestine and Israel living side by side in peace, each with its capital in Jerusalem."

      President of the UN General Assembly Miroslav Lajcak also expressed concern over the matter, saying "I regret the loss of life. And I call for calm, restraint and dialogue."

         1 2 3 Next  

      KEY WORDS: UNSC
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001371789771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 如何看色黄视频中文字幕| 经典国产乱子伦精品视频| 按摩师玩弄少妇到高潮hd| 国产一区二区三区白浆在线观看 | 日产乱码一区二区国产内射| 东京热无码人妻中文字幕| 伊人网在线免费视频| 国产成人精品a视频| 精品的一区二区三区| 人妻少妇精品视频中文字幕国语| 欧美成人免费午夜全| 长腿校花无力呻吟娇喘的视频| 视频精品熟女一区二区三区| 平潭县| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 日韩人妻一区二区三区蜜桃视频| 欧美视频一区二区专区| 99成人无码精品视频| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久浪潮 | 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区乱| 天码毛片一区二区三区入口| 精品亚洲人伦一区二区三区 | 一本久久综合亚洲鲁鲁五月夫| 国产一国产一有一级毛片视频 | 亚洲呦女专区| 国产精品麻豆A啊在线观看| 超碰自拍成人在线观看| 级毛片无码av| 四虎成人精品国产永久免费无码| 99精品视频69v精品视频免费| 香蕉久久av男人一区二区| 精品久久久无码不卡| 久久精品国产九一九九九| 麻豆密入视频在线观看| 国产精品久久一区性色a| 亚洲AV无码专区国产乱码DVD | 国产午夜福利久久精品| 平武县| 国产 在线播放无码不卡| 亚洲日韩欧洲无码AV夜夜摸| 美腿丝袜亚洲综合第一页|