"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Cuban president says setback in ties with U.S. won't be "eternal"

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-24 15:19:42

      HAVANA, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel on Wednesday said the serious setback in ties with the United States won't be eternal, reiterating the island's position to cooperate and maintain respectful relations with Washington.

      According to a Cuban State television report, Diaz-Canel participated in a meeting with local artists who recently took part in a festival dedicated to this Caribbean nation in Washington's prestigious cultural institution, the Kennedy Center.

      "I do not believe the actual U.S. policy will be eternal and your presence in that festival in Washington can open new paths towards better ties," said the Cuban leader in his first public comments regarding relations with the White House since he assumed the presidency last month.

      Diaz-Canel said his government will continue normalizing links with the United States based on respect and equal treatment.

      "There is a continued effort from the United States to roll back the process of reestablishing relations with Cuba and normalizing ties, but this is something we want to move forward," and the festival showed "there are still points of contact," he added.

      "Artes de Cuba: From the Island to the world" is a festival celebrating the artistic richness that has emerged from this Caribbean nation, started off this month and will last to the beginning of June.

      This unprecedented gathering of over 400 Cuban and Cuban-American artists represents some of the world's greatest from the island and its diaspora.

      "All of the artists there demonstrated not only their talent but also their commitment with our country and that Cuba must be respected," said Diaz-Canel.

      The relationship between Washington and Havana have deteriorated after U.S. President Donald Trump decided to end thawing ties between both nations and rolled back his predecessor's policy of rapprochement last year.

      Relations were also hampered by alleged "attacks" on U.S. diplomats in the island which led to the partial closure of the U.S. embassy in Havana and the expulsion of 15 Cuban diplomats in Washington.

      Over 20 U.S. diplomats and their family members suffered symptoms such as hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo, headaches and fatigue since the incidents were first reported in November 2016.

      After months of investigations, security agencies of both countries have demonstrated the alleged attacks never took place.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Cuban president says setback in ties with U.S. won't be "eternal"

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-24 15:19:42

      HAVANA, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel on Wednesday said the serious setback in ties with the United States won't be eternal, reiterating the island's position to cooperate and maintain respectful relations with Washington.

      According to a Cuban State television report, Diaz-Canel participated in a meeting with local artists who recently took part in a festival dedicated to this Caribbean nation in Washington's prestigious cultural institution, the Kennedy Center.

      "I do not believe the actual U.S. policy will be eternal and your presence in that festival in Washington can open new paths towards better ties," said the Cuban leader in his first public comments regarding relations with the White House since he assumed the presidency last month.

      Diaz-Canel said his government will continue normalizing links with the United States based on respect and equal treatment.

      "There is a continued effort from the United States to roll back the process of reestablishing relations with Cuba and normalizing ties, but this is something we want to move forward," and the festival showed "there are still points of contact," he added.

      "Artes de Cuba: From the Island to the world" is a festival celebrating the artistic richness that has emerged from this Caribbean nation, started off this month and will last to the beginning of June.

      This unprecedented gathering of over 400 Cuban and Cuban-American artists represents some of the world's greatest from the island and its diaspora.

      "All of the artists there demonstrated not only their talent but also their commitment with our country and that Cuba must be respected," said Diaz-Canel.

      The relationship between Washington and Havana have deteriorated after U.S. President Donald Trump decided to end thawing ties between both nations and rolled back his predecessor's policy of rapprochement last year.

      Relations were also hampered by alleged "attacks" on U.S. diplomats in the island which led to the partial closure of the U.S. embassy in Havana and the expulsion of 15 Cuban diplomats in Washington.

      Over 20 U.S. diplomats and their family members suffered symptoms such as hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo, headaches and fatigue since the incidents were first reported in November 2016.

      After months of investigations, security agencies of both countries have demonstrated the alleged attacks never took place.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372033291
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠精品久久久无码中文字幕| 在线精品无码一区二区三区| 国产国拍亚洲精品永久69| 秘书高跟黑色丝袜国产91在线| semimi亚洲综合在线观看| 亚洲国产一区二区在线 | 国产成人AⅤ| 91天堂素人精品系列全集亚洲| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 亚洲国产精品日韩AV专区| 精品国免费一区二区三区| 贵南县| 久久国产乱子伦精品免费强| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 毛片大全免费观看| 久久久2019精品视频中文字幕| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放| 国产在线AⅤ精品性色| 国产午夜鲁丝无码拍拍| 9l久久午夜精品一区二区| 北川| 午夜国产精品久久久久| 欧美videosfree性派对 | 五月综合婷婷久久网站| 欧美精品一本久久男人的天堂| 最新国模无码国产在线视频| av无码电影在线看免费| 国产三级三级三级看三级日本| 国产精品午夜波多野结衣性色| 国产欧美一区二区三区免费视频| 色综合欧美五月俺也去| 91久久综合精品国产丝袜长腿| 日本午夜一区二区视频| 人妻系列无码专区AV在线| 午夜裸体性播放| 免费人成视频网站在线观看不卡| 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕网址| 亚洲天堂领先自拍视频网| 91精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 欧美精品综合视频一区二区| 国产黑色丝袜一区在线|