亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Top diplomats of S. Korea, U.S. hold phone talks over DPRK-U.S. summit

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-04 10:23:42|Editor: zh
      Video PlayerClose

      SEOUL, June 4 (Xinhua) -- Top diplomats of South Korea and the United States held a phone conversation on Monday over a summit between the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and the United States that got back on track over the weekend.

      South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha talked over the phone with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for about 15 minutes in the morning, according to Seoul's foreign ministry.

      Kang and Pompeo exchanged opinions over the recent progress in the DPRK-U.S. summit, including the visit by Kim Yong Chol, vice chairman of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee of the DPRK, to Washington to meet U.S. President Donald Trump.

      After meeting with the ranking DPRK official, Trump said Friday that he will meet top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un on June 12 in Singapore as originally scheduled.

      The DPRK official, who held a two-day meeting with Pompeo in New York before heading to Washington, delivered the DPRK leader's personal letter to the U.S. president.

      The foreign ministers of Seoul and Washington made an in-depth discussion on how to prepare for the DPRK-U.S. summit successfully, agreeing to seek ways through close consultations to achieve a complete denuclearization and a lasting peace settlement on the Korean Peninsula.

      Meanwhile, an unnamed official of the presidential Blue House of South Korea told local reporters that Seoul and Washington have been closely communicating over the DPRK-U.S. summit.

      Asked about whether to hold the three-way summit in Singapore between South Korea, the DPRK and the United States after the first-ever DPRK-U.S. summit on June 12, the Blue House official said South Korea had yet to launch preparations for the three-party summit.

      South Korean President Moon Jae-in said recently that he had anticipation for the three-way summit to be held to declare an official end to the 1950-53 Korean War. The Korean Peninsula remains technically at war as the Korean War ended with an armistice.

      After the April 27 inter-Korean summit, Moon and Kim agreed to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and turn the current armistice agreement to a peace treaty by the end of this year.

      The back-on-track summit between Pyongyang and Washington followed recent twists and turns and the whirlwind of diplomacy.

      Trump abruptly cancelled his meeting with the DPRK leader in May, but the DPRK said the country was ready to sit down with the United States any time in any manner.

      Trump reversed course soon after, saying both sides wanted the meeting to happen and it could still go ahead after productive talks.

      Multi-track talks between officials from the DPRK and the United States had been held last week in New York, the inter-Korean border village of Panmunjom and Singapore.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001372288701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久..4399| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 少妇一区二区三区久久久 | 国产三级高清在线观看.| 亚洲VA欧美VA国产VA综合| 综合成人亚洲网友偷自拍| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人| 超碰caoporon入口| 新源县| 尤物无码一区| 久久国产免费直播| 四虎永久视频在线观看| 精品一区二区三区乱码中文| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放| 成年女人18毛片毛片免费| 中国人妻沙发上喷白将av| 久久久久久伊人高潮影院| 中文字幕av无码不卡| 人妻中出精品久久久一区二 | 亚洲福利天堂网福利在线观看| 成人欧美一区二区三区| 欧美日韩亚洲一级在线一区| 无码超乳爆乳中文字幕| 国产三级视频一区二区| 亚洲乱码中文论理电影| 国产午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 无码成人AV在线一区二区| 国产免费激情小视频在线观看| 丰满人妻中文字幕免费一二三四区| 久本草在线中文字幕亚洲| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码免费| 色噜噜狠狠色综合欧洲| 蜜桃网站在线免费观看视频| 精品乱码卡1卡2卡3免费开放| 亚洲成人色区| 丰满少妇又紧又爽视频| 樱花AV在线无码| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 欧美激情内射喷水高潮| 在线视频一区二区观看|