亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Guerrero ready to play in Peru's World Cup opener, says coach

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-15 23:06:57|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      By sportswriter Michael Place

      SARANSK, Russia, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Peru captain Paolo Guerrero says he is ready to play in his team's opening World Cup match against Denmark after his doping ban was temporarily lifted, team coach Ricardo Gareca said on Friday.

      Guerrero has played just two matches for his Flamengo club since December, when he was banned for testing positive for cocaine metabolite benzoylecgonine.

      He said that he unwittingly consumed the substance in contaminated tea and that it did not enhance his sporting performance.

      A Swiss court last month granted an order to freeze Guerrero's 14-month ban during the World Cup in Russia, which began on Thursday. The tournament marks Peru's first appearance in football's biggest event since 1982.

      Gareca told a news conference that he had yet to decide if the 34-year-old would start in Saturday's match at Mordovia Arena.

      "I always wait until the last second to make my mind up," the Argentine said. "Paolo has looked very good since rejoining the national team. I know he's very, very happy. He is fit and ready to play."

      In handing down its decision, the Swiss Federal Tribunal said it considered the likelihood that Guerrero would not play in a World Cup, given his age. It also ruled that Guerrero "did not act intentionally or with significant negligence."

      The court added that an appeal to overturn the suspension would be considered at a later date.

      Days earlier, the captains of Peru's World Cup Group C rivals - Australia, France, and Denmark - signed a letter asking FIFA to reconsider the ban.

      "We want to express our gratitude to all of the captains," Gareca said. "It was a great demonstration of solidarity with our national team. And this has been very positive for Guerrero."

      Peru's all-time leading scorer with 32 goals in 86 international matches was given a 12-month ban last December but the penalty, backdated to November, was halved less than two weeks later by FIFA's appeal committee.

      However the Court of Arbitration for Sport extended the suspension by eight months on May 14 - two weeks after he returned for Brazil's Flamengo - after a challenge by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

      The new ruling barred the former Bayern Munich player from all football-related activities until next January.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091372569211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码专区电影在线观看| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 中文字幕久久人妻熟人妻| 无码 免费 国产在线观看91| 国产九色蝌蚪91av在线观看| 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 含羞草亚洲AV无码久久精品| 欧美性一区| 狠狠色欧美亚洲综合色黑a| 亚洲av影院一区二区三区四区| 人妻洗澡被强公日日澡电影| 国产成人AV大片大片在线播放| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 国产精品丝袜美女在线观看| 麻豆AV无码久久精品蜜桃久久| 亚洲伦理一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区在线观看免费| 久久久久综合一本久道| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频AAA| 国产精品美女久久久久av爽李琼| 日韩一二三无码专区| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 午夜精品一区二区三区无码不卡| 亚洲国产成人久久综合三区 | 日韩啪啪精品一区二区亚洲av| 国产美女三级视频网站| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院 | 亚洲高清无码在线观看| 久久精品天堂一区二区三区| 颍上县| 亚洲色大成网站www在线观看| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 无码av在线一本无码| 成人精品免费av不卡在线观看| 大邑县| 99久久免费精品色老| 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区| 中文字幕人妻一区二区| 被欺辱的高贵人妻被中出| 国产极品美女高潮抽搐免费网站|