亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Palestinian presidency blasts U.S. Middle East peace deal as dividing Palestinians

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-27 03:42:09|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      RAMALLAH, June 26 (Xinhua) -- Palestinian president spokesperson warned Tuesday that the U.S. peace deal is using Gaza relief projects to divide Palestinians, reiterating Palestinian rejection towards it.

      Nabil Abu Rudeineh slashed in a statement that the U.S. administration is trying to remove the issue of Jerusalem and refugees off the negotiation table, the official Palestinian news agency WAFA reported.

      "The United States thought that its move, as well as canceling the nuclear agreement with Iran, would pave the way for the deal, which is rejected by Palestinians, Arabs and the international community," Abu Rudeineh said.

      The spokesperson cited Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov's words, saying Washington is incapable of resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on its own.

      Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is demanding an "international mechanism to reach a solution, not a unilateral American control that would perpetuate the Israeli occupation," he said.

      He also warned against using Gaza's political or humanitarian relief aid and promoting ideas through Israeli officials, "be it regarding building a seaport or other things, (which are) outside of a comprehensive political solution based on international resolutions," saying the move "ignores the explosive reality."

      On Monday, Israeli media reported that Israeli defense minister Avigdor Lieberman has agreed to a deal that would enhance the economic situation in Gaza Strip by a set of projects, including constructing a seaport for Palestinians in Cyprus.

      The report said that a team will start working within three weeks to implement the plan within three months, pointing out that it will include an Israeli anti-arm smuggling mechanism.

      It added that Israel is ready to assist the U.S. to carry out projects to boost Gaza economically ahead of the unveiling of the U.S. President Donald Trump's peace deal, which has come to be known as "the deal of the century."

      Last week, Trump's senior advisor Jared Kushner and special representative for international negotiations Jason Greenblatt concluded a regional tour after meeting with Arab and Israeli leaders without meeting with Palestinian officials.

      The Palestinian Authority has boycotted the U.S. administration since it recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moved its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

      They said in several statements that the U.S. "deal of the century" falls way short of their expectations and aspirations for lasting and just peace settlement.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091372828071
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品少妇无码受不了| 国产乱人视频在线观看播放器| 亚洲高清一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 国产真实乱对白在线观看| 国产精品系列亚洲第一 | 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看 | 性虎精品无码AV导航| 无码吃奶揉捏奶头高潮视频| 精品久久亚洲一级α| 未满十八勿入av网免费| 2021AV在线无码最新| 国产伦一区二区三区精品| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆本色| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 亚洲日韩一区二区一无码| 中文字幕无字幕加勒比| 久久久99精品成人片中文字幕| 精品少妇人妻av无码久久| 美腿丝袜美腿国产在线| 成人无码h真人在线网站| 在线欧美日韩| 免费女人高潮流视频在线观看| 91久久国产福利自产拍| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久99| 性大毛片视频| 性无码一区二区三区在线观看| 色欲悠久久久久综合区| 青青青国产视频手机| 夜色资源站www国产在线观看| 日韩久久免费精品视频| 韩国日本国产亚洲自拍| 高潮社区51视频在线观看| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区| 国产学生裸体无遮挡免费| 国产成人综合久久三区北岛玲| 日本一区二区三区中文字幕最新 | 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 熟妇人妻中文a∨无码|