亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN envoy arrives in Yemen's Aden to broker ceasefire

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-27 17:55:08|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose
      YEMEN-ADEN-UN-SPECIAL ENVOY-VISIT?

      United Nations Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths (2nd L) talks with Yemen's internationally-backed President Abdu-Rabbu Mansour Hadi (C) in Aden, Yemen, on June 27, 2018. Martin Griffiths arrived Wednesday in the southern port city of Aden to broker a ceasefire between the Saudi Arabia-backed government forces and Shiite Houthi rebels. (Xinhua/Ismail Rabidhy)

      ADEN, Yemen, June 27 (Xinhua) -- The United Nations Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths arrived Wednesday in the southern port city of Aden to broker a ceasefire between the Saudi Arabia-backed government forces and Shiite Houthi rebels.

      A government official, who asked to remain anonymous, told Xinhua that Griffiths arrived at Aden International Airport amid heavy security deployment and headed immediately to the Presidential Palace to hold a meeting with the country's President Abdu-Rabbu Mansour Hadi and other high-ranking government officials.

      The UN envoy is expected to make an effort by presenting a new peace deal to stop an all-out military offensive against the the Houthis in the western port city of Hodeidah.

      According to the government source, Griffiths might broker a ceasefire and discuss the results of his talks with Houthis, suggesting the latter to cede control of the Red Sea port to a UN-supervised committee to avoid further conflict.

      Another Aden-based government official said he was not confident that a UN-supervised deal can be achieved between Houthis and the Yemeni government to prevent an escalation of fighting around Hodeidah.

      He said that expelling the Houthis out of Hodeidah was a "sovereign decision" made by Hadi after "exhausting all political solutions to convince Houthis to withdraw from Hodeidah peacefully."

      "It is impossible to stop the ongoing military operation aimed at retaking Hodeidah and ending the civilians' suffering there. It's not an appropriate time for negotiations because Houthis lost that chance," the government source added.

      Last week, Griffiths held similar meetings with Houthi leaders in the country's capital Sanaa, but reached no constructive outcomes regarding the rebels' withdrawal from Hodeidah.

      Hodeidah is the only lifeline route of supplies and humanitarian aid to northern Yemen, which is under control of the Iranian-allied Houthis.

      The Saudi-led coalition intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to roll back the Houthi rebels' gains and restore Hadi's rule.

      The war has killed over 10,000 people, mostly civilians, and forced 3 million others to leave their homes.

         1 2 3 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Yemen
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001372845711
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一区二区精品专区| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合久久久| 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放 | 国产日韩av毛片在线| 国产又黄又爽又色的免费视频| 欧美一区二区三区香蕉视| 亚洲高清偷拍一区二区三区| 日本视频一区二区三区免费观看 | 日本熟女人妻一区二区三区| 日韩人妻一级av一区二区| 国产成人av综合色| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 亚洲人免费视频| 美女视频很黄很a免费国产| 国产人妖免费调教视频| 日本熟女人妻一区二区三区| 午夜福利青春青草久久| 四川少妇bbw搡bbbb槡bbbb| 少妇愉情理伦片| 日韩有码精品中文字幕| 日本韩国三级aⅴ在线观看| 成人女同av免费观看| 无码人妻一区二区三区免费手机| 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18| 国产99在线 | 亚洲| 精品免费看国产一区二区白浆 | av免费一区二区三区不卡| yw193.can尤物国产在线网页| 男女啪啪无遮挡免费网站| 久久久久国产一区二区| 台江县| 久久久亚洲日本精品一区| 最新手机国产在线小视频| 亚洲国产精品久久久性色av| 国产成人年无码av片在线观看| 日本中出熟女一区二区| 视频一区视频二区亚洲免费观看| 免费无码又爽又刺激成人 | 精品人妻中文字幕av| 97色人阁俺也去人人人人人|