亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Malta blocks migrant search and rescue plane

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-04 19:50:59|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      VALLETTA, July 4 (Xinhua) -- The sea rescue NGO Sea Watch said on Wednesday that its aircraft had been blocked from flying by Maltese authorities, a fact that the Maltese government has confirmed, according to local media reports.

      The aircraft is operated by Sea Watch and the Swiss HPI (Humanitarian Pilots Initiative) and is supported by the Evangelische Kirche in Germany. It is used to carry out reconnaissance in the Mediterranean, in support of the NGO's search and rescue vessels.

      "From now on, no search flights in the search area north of the Libyan coast are possible," Sea Watch said, adding that the aircraft had been involved in the rescue of 20,000 people.

      The Cirrus SR22 single-engine aircraft is equipped with special safety systems and is suited for use over the open sea.

      "The political leaders should be clear what this flight ban means: the people on the boats are not saved, but drown unseen," said pilot and HPI founder Fabio Zgraggen. "Around 1,000 people would have died last year had we not found them at the last second and informed the authorities. Since civilian rescuers are no longer allowed to help, we are witnessing a massive increase in casualties."

      The Maltese government has blocked NGO vessels from entering or leaving Maltese ports, saying the country need to investigate the manner of their operations after the migrant rescue ship MV Lifeline was found without necessary registrations.

      Its captain was charged in court in Malta with sailing into Maltese waters without the necessary registration and license.

      Moreover, Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat has insisted that with the EU investing millions in training the Libyan Coast Guard, they needed to be allowed to do their job.

      Muscat's message has been endorsed by European Council President Donald Tusk who this week told the European Parliament that the council supported Malta's decision.?

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373014501
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品一二区在线视频| 久久精品国产一区二区三区免费看| a级大胆欧美人体大胆666| 一区二区久久精品66国产精品 | 东京热加勒比在线观看| 国产在视频线精品视频二代| 国产91在线|亚洲| 99在线精品偷拍视频| 亚洲一区二区在线视频中文字幕| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 久久中文无码精品| 温泉县| 久久久国产不卡一区二区| 免费AV观看| 日韩免费特黄一二三区| 中文字幕熟女一区二区三区| 久久久婷婷综合亚洲av| 乱60一70归性欧老妇| 国产成人亚洲精品色欲AV| 久久伊人网久久伊人网| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| AV在线毛片| 蜜桃臀av一区二区三区| 亚洲av五月天天堂网| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 人妻爽综合网| 国产亚洲精品福利在线| 日本精品在线观看免费| 熟女少妇av免费观看| 亚洲色大成网站www国产| 国产精品一区二区三区不卡| 一级做a爱视频在线播放| 亚洲av噜噜狠狠蜜桃| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久浪潮| 少妇激情一区二区三区视频| 日韩极品视频在线观看免费| 国产成人精品免费久久久久| 熟妇人妻久久精品一区| 亚洲精品色午夜无码专区日韩|