亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      South Sudan's rebels reject peace plan

      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-10 20:23:44

      JUBA, July 10 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's main rebel group, the Sudan People's Liberation Movement in Opposition (SPLM-IO), has rejected proposed power sharing, even though the plan calls for reinstatement of their leader Riek Machar as deputy president.

      The rebel group said in a statement on Monday evening that the proposed peace deal that was unveiled to them in neighboring Uganda on Saturday is centred on accommodating politicians and would not address the root causes of the South Sudan conflict.

      "The SPLM/SPLA (IO) rejected the proposal as it only focuses on accommodation of politicians and ignores the radical reforms needed in order to effect fundamental change in our country," the rebel group said.

      "The SPLM/SPLA (IO) is not waging a struggle for the position of first vice president, we are waging a protracted struggle for the future of our country," it added.

      Another coalition of opposition groups has also rejected the proposed Entebbe proposal, arguing that the pact does not address the suffering of the people of South Sudan.

      The nine-member South Sudan Opposition Alliance (SSOA) said on Monday that the Entebbe proposal does not address the root causes of the ongoing conflict, lacks inclusivity and is a repeat of the shattered 2015 peace agreement.

      The proposed agreement calls for creation of four vice presidents positions, with former deputy president Riek Machar reinstated as first vice president, increment of government ministries from the current 30 to 45 and increasing parliamentary seats to 550.

      The proposal also declined to grant the East African country federalism status and instead maintained the controversial 32 states.

      Last month, President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar signed a cessation of hostilities agreement in the Sudanese capital of Khartoum and pledged to end the more than four years of fighting.

      But the pact was broken just hours after it took effect and the parties have been trading blames with each other.

      Khartoum is leading mediation efforts spearheaded by East African regional bloc Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) in a bid to find political solution to the South Sudan conflict.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      Editor: xuxin
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      South Sudan's rebels reject peace plan

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-10 20:23:44

      JUBA, July 10 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's main rebel group, the Sudan People's Liberation Movement in Opposition (SPLM-IO), has rejected proposed power sharing, even though the plan calls for reinstatement of their leader Riek Machar as deputy president.

      The rebel group said in a statement on Monday evening that the proposed peace deal that was unveiled to them in neighboring Uganda on Saturday is centred on accommodating politicians and would not address the root causes of the South Sudan conflict.

      "The SPLM/SPLA (IO) rejected the proposal as it only focuses on accommodation of politicians and ignores the radical reforms needed in order to effect fundamental change in our country," the rebel group said.

      "The SPLM/SPLA (IO) is not waging a struggle for the position of first vice president, we are waging a protracted struggle for the future of our country," it added.

      Another coalition of opposition groups has also rejected the proposed Entebbe proposal, arguing that the pact does not address the suffering of the people of South Sudan.

      The nine-member South Sudan Opposition Alliance (SSOA) said on Monday that the Entebbe proposal does not address the root causes of the ongoing conflict, lacks inclusivity and is a repeat of the shattered 2015 peace agreement.

      The proposed agreement calls for creation of four vice presidents positions, with former deputy president Riek Machar reinstated as first vice president, increment of government ministries from the current 30 to 45 and increasing parliamentary seats to 550.

      The proposal also declined to grant the East African country federalism status and instead maintained the controversial 32 states.

      Last month, President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar signed a cessation of hostilities agreement in the Sudanese capital of Khartoum and pledged to end the more than four years of fighting.

      But the pact was broken just hours after it took effect and the parties have been trading blames with each other.

      Khartoum is leading mediation efforts spearheaded by East African regional bloc Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) in a bid to find political solution to the South Sudan conflict.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373149221
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕在线精品一区| 亚洲AV无码中文AV日韩A| 成人精品国产亚洲欧洲| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区| 国产亚洲欧美在线播放网站| 国产无遮挡无码视频免费软件| 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品蕉| 久久精品国产亚洲AV香蕉吃奶| 开封县| 婷婷色国产精品视频一区| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 亚洲国产成人精品福利在线观看| 国产人av一区二区三区在线观看| 成人国产精品一区二区免费麻豆 | 尤物无码一区| 在线五月婷婷| 手机看片AV永久免费无码| 亚洲一区二区三区熟女少妇| 亚洲一区二区成人在线视频| 一级a爱片免费视频观看| 亚洲国产综合精品中文字幕| 国产免费人成视频在线观看播放| 西畴县| 国产欧美亚洲另类第一页| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 性色av一区二区三区无码| 无码丰满熟妇浪潮一区二区av| 国产精品流白浆喷水| 无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰碰| 杨幂Av一区二区三区 | 无码一区二区三区不卡AV| 无遮挡一级毛片呦女视频| 伊人久久精品在热线热| 国产中文久久精品| 精品日韩欧美| 亚洲制服丝袜第一页| 青青草视频在线观看播放| 国产成人av在线影院无毒| 久草原精品资源视频| 偷偷色噜狠狠狠狠的777米奇| 在线播放中文字幕一区二区三区|