"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK, U.S. hold talks to discuss return of U.S. soldiers' remains in Korean War
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-15 15:07:16

      SEOUL, July 15 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and the United States held talks Sunday to discuss the repatriation of U.S. soldiers' remains during the 1950-1953 Korean War, Yonhap news agency said citing unnamed sources.

      Multiple sources of the South Korean government and the U.S. Forces Korea were quoted as saying military officers from the two sides kicked off the general-level dialogue from 10 a.m. local time (0100 GMT) at the border village of Panmunjom.

      The delegations, led by general-level military officers, were believed to discuss when and how to repatriate remains of U.S. soldiers killed in the DPRK side during the Korean War that ended with an armistice, not a peace treaty.

      Pyongyang and Washington originally planned to hold such talks Thursday, but it was delayed by the DPRK because of its lack of preparations.

      It marked the first general-level military talks between the UN Command, led by a U.S. general, and the DPRK since March 2009. Such talks had been held 16 times since 1998.

      U.S. President Donald Trump and DPRK top leader Kim Jong Un reached an agreement on the repatriation of the U.S. soldiers' remains during their first summit on June 12 in Singapore.

      Editor: xuxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK, U.S. hold talks to discuss return of U.S. soldiers' remains in Korean War

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-15 15:07:16
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, July 15 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and the United States held talks Sunday to discuss the repatriation of U.S. soldiers' remains during the 1950-1953 Korean War, Yonhap news agency said citing unnamed sources.

      Multiple sources of the South Korean government and the U.S. Forces Korea were quoted as saying military officers from the two sides kicked off the general-level dialogue from 10 a.m. local time (0100 GMT) at the border village of Panmunjom.

      The delegations, led by general-level military officers, were believed to discuss when and how to repatriate remains of U.S. soldiers killed in the DPRK side during the Korean War that ended with an armistice, not a peace treaty.

      Pyongyang and Washington originally planned to hold such talks Thursday, but it was delayed by the DPRK because of its lack of preparations.

      It marked the first general-level military talks between the UN Command, led by a U.S. general, and the DPRK since March 2009. Such talks had been held 16 times since 1998.

      U.S. President Donald Trump and DPRK top leader Kim Jong Un reached an agreement on the repatriation of the U.S. soldiers' remains during their first summit on June 12 in Singapore.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373257601
      主站蜘蛛池模板: av天堂吧手机版在线观看| 少妇午夜福利一区二区| 秋霞无码一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一二三区| 女同国产日韩精品在线| 免费不卡在线观看av| 国产69久久精品成人看| 五月天婷婷网亚洲综合在线 | 久久精品国产99久久6| 国产91色在线| 青青草免费在线播放视频五月天| 辽阳县| 国产一区二区欧美丝袜| 人妻久久久精品99系列2021| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 国产AV秘 无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av| 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| Y111111国产精品久久久| 日本高清免费不卡视频| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 精品国产高清一区二区广区| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 桃花视频在线观看高清版mv| 狠狠丁香激情久久综合| 无码免费午夜福利片在线| 日本一区二区国产高清在线播放| 日本一区二区在线免费观看| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| 成人永久福利在线观看不卡 | 日韩无码电影| 曰韩久久精品中文字幕| 亚洲av无码午夜| 西西444WWW大胆无码视频| 视频二区 无码中出| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 久久99av无色码人妻蜜柚| 亚洲av高清资源在线观看三区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区ba| 年轻漂亮的女教师2|