亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UXO Lao speeds up removal work in flood-stricken areas

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-15 11:22:35|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      VIENTIANE, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Over 100 staff from Lao National Unexploded Ordnance Program (UXO Lao) are searching for and removing unexploded ordnance so that work can begin on the construction of temporary houses for flood victims in southern Laos, local daily Vientiane Times reported on Wednesday.

      A UXO official in charge of the operation, Soukkasane Viengkham, told Vientiane Times his team had been in the area since Aug. 11.

      A total of 110 officials in 11 teams and a full range of equipment from UXO Lao is helping to speed up the removal of unexploded devices in the area. The UXO Lao has been operational since 1996, and it is also the largest United Nations Development Program (UNDP) supported program in Laos.

      "Currently, we are working on over five hectares in Dongbak, where we found 14 bombs which we have destroyed. Next we will continue to Pindong, Tamoyoth and Donbok villages but road access to these areas is difficult," he said.

      "The UXO clearance operation is essential before workers can start to build houses and we expect to complete it soon," Soukkasane added.

      Laos is the most heavily bombed country per capita in history. The bombs were dropped during 1964-1975 when the United States invaded the Indochina, but are still killing people even today.

      Attapeu was one of the most UXO-contaminated provinces in the country. All of its five districts including the flood-affected Sanamxay had bombs dropped on them.

      UXO officials said although several parcels of land had been declared UXO-free in Sanamxay district, it was essential to carry out re-survey and re-clearance operations to minimize the risk to people in the 13 flood-affected villages.

      The death toll from the flood caused by the collapse of an auxiliary dam at the Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy hydropower project has climbed to 39, including five injured people who died in hospital. Some 97 people are still missing, according to a report by authorities at a press conference in Sanamxay district Tuesday.

      The under-construction saddle dam of the Xe Pian-Xe Nam Noy hydropower project, invested by South Korean, Thai and Lao companies, collapsed on July 23, unleashing a large amount of water into some 13 villages of Sanamxay district, some 560 km southeast of Lao capital Vientiane.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373919791
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品四十色区在线视频| 国产高清在线a视频大全在线 | 色护士极品影院| 精品国产伦理国产无遮挡| 日韩中文字幕av有码| 国产精品天干天干在线观蜜臀| 无码一级视频在线| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 国产日韩一区二区精品| 青青青在线观看视频免费播放| 99久久久69精品一区二区三区 | 午夜精品久久久影院av| 久久dvd| 国产91吞精一区二区三区| 久久99国产综合精品女同| 欧美亚洲国产精品久久久久| 99久久久精品免费香蕉| 日韩国产精品自在自线| 亚洲综合AV一区二区三区不卡| 免费黄网站久久成人精品| 国产日韩一区二区精品| 欧美三级视频| 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品蕉| 亚洲国产成人aⅴ毛片大全| 亚洲av激情久久精品人| 成在人线AV无码免观看| 亚洲AV小说在线观看| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| 日韩精品极品免费观看| 国产精品中文字幕在线看| 人妻系列av无码专区| 毛片av在线播放亚洲av网站| 伊香蕉大综综综合久久| 无码av大香线蕉伊人久久| 精品亚洲国产探花在线播放 | 白白色发布在线播放国产| 日本一区二区三区精品视频| 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情| 99riav精品国产| 亚洲成av在线免费不卡|