亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Germany urges Russia to stay with diplomatic talks on east Ukraine

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-04 10:55:53|Editor: ZD
      Video PlayerClose

      BERLIN, Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- Germany urged Russia to keep engaging in diplomatic talks to resolve the Ukrainian crisis on Monday following the assassination of a pro-Russian rebel leader in eastern Ukraine.

      "We urge all parties to continue with their constructive participation in negotiations," Steffen Seibert, spokesperson for German Chancellor Angela Merkel, told reporters in Berlin.

      "It is really important that an escalation is prevented now," Seibert noted.

      The remarks were made after Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Saturday the murder of Alexander Zakharchenko, leader of Ukraine's independence-seeking Donetsk region, made it impossible for the four-way Ukraine talks involving Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany, known as the Normandy format, to continue.

      Zakharchenko was killed in an explosion at a cafe in Donetsk, part of Ukraine's Donbas region.

      "This is a blatant provocation aimed at hindering the implementation of the Minsk agreements," Lavrov added.

      The Minsk agreements resulted from the four-way talks includes a first protocol that the Ukrainian government and the rebels reached under the mediation of Russia, France and Germany in September 2014 in the Belarussian capital of Minsk, and a more detailed renewal of the agreement was signed in February 2015.

      The Minsk agreements envisage a cease-fire, a withdrawal of heavy weaponry from the contact line, a prisoner exchange, and holding local elections in Donbas, among other measures.

      Germany said the death of Zakharchenko should not invalidate the Minsk agreements.

      Chancellor Merkel is scheduled to meet with French President Emmanuel Macron in Marseille on Friday. During the meeting, she is widely expected to raise the issue which could become a formidable threat to an already fragile peace in eastern Ukraine.

      Zakharchenko, 42, was elected in November 2014 during the so-called regional "presidential elections," which were held in the insurgent-controlled areas in Ukraine's Donetsk and Lugansk regions, together known as Donbas, amid harsh criticism from Kiev.

      Since April 2014, the insurgents in eastern Ukraine have been involved in an armed confrontation with Ukrainian government troops. The fighting has killed more than 10,000 people so far.

      The Minsk agreements have never been fully implemented, with Kiev and the insurgents accusing each other of violation.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374434391
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩另类在线| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区| 伊人网综合| 丰满人妻中文字幕免费一二三四区| 精品人妻一区二区三区丽| 国内精品久久久久电影院| 丝袜人妻无码中文字幕综合网| 亚洲午夜激情久久加勒比| 亚洲高清中文字幕精品不卡 | caoporn国产精品免费| 国产精品一区二区三区不卡 | 国产男女做爰猛烈视频网站| 日韩有码中文字幕第一页| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡| 亚洲自偷自偷在线成人网站传媒| 欧美日韩亚洲国产主播第一区| 日本一区二区亚洲三区| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金| 久久久久亚洲av无码专| 免费大学生国产在线观看p | 国产精选一区二区三区| yy111111少妇影院| 亚洲男人电影天堂无码| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 国产精品亚洲二区三区三州| 正在播放淫亚洲| 国产午夜福利小视频合集| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 亚洲一区二区三区四区三级视频| 铁岭县| 国产成人一区二区三区影院免费| 精品国产乱码久久久久久| 2022年亚洲午夜一区二区福利| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 青青草视频原手机在线观看| 四虎国产永久在线观看| 丰满岳乱妇久久久| 欧美性爱一区二区三区无a| 一区二区三区放荡人妻| 国产不卡一区二区三区视频| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品|