亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemen's gov't delegation to withdraw from Geneva talks if Houthis remain absent

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-07 02:52:46|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- The delegation of the Yemeni government gave the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels a 24-hour-deadline to attend the UN-sponsored peace talks in Geneva and threatened to withdraw if Houthi delegates remain absent.

      Yemen's Foreign Minister Khaled Yamani leading the government delegation announced on Thursday that "in the next few hours, we will make our decision either to attend the Geneva talks or withdraw from it."

      "Our delegates are ready to engage in the UN-backed negotiations and arrived here early as planned but we will not wait forever for the Houthi delegates to arrive," Yamani declared.

      The UN-sponsored talks between the two warring rivals were scheduled to start on Thursday but the Houthi leaders decided to set new conditions before talks, including flying some of their seriously injured members to Oman to receive treatment.

      On Thursday, a source from Sanaa airport said there was no

      plane there yet for the Houthi delegation.

      A Yemeni government official based in Aden said on condition of anonymity that the Saudi-led Arab coalition gave the Houthi delegation permission to depart from Sanaa airport before they put forward additional requests.

      The rebel-run al-Masirah TV reported on Wednesday that the Houthis said the coalition had prevented them from

      flying from Sanaa to Geneva. They also accused the UN of not keeping a promise to transport wounded on the flight.

      "Serious arguments among the Houthi group leaders delayed their delegation presence in Geneva," said the Yemeni foreign minister during an interview with the Dubai-based Sky News Arabia TV.

      According to him, "the Houthi militia leaders are not ready for political solutions and they are still arguing about naming their representatives to Geneva talks."

      The anonymous government source also backed him in that, saying "the Houthis are trying to find excuses not to attend Geneva talks because they don't believe in the political process."

      "Flying their injured members or other demands must be discussed during the consultations period not now," the source said, adding that "Houthis have no desire to participate in the Geneva negotiations and it looks like the efforts of the United Nations will fail again like in the past."

      Salah Badr, a pro-government journalist based in Aden, said that "Houthis have no confidence in the process sponsored by the United Nations."

      "Houthi militias are against peace and such conditions were the reason behind the failure of previous talks," Badr said.

      He added that "the UN envoy must clarify everything to the international community about the behavior of such militia."

      Earlier on Thursday, the United Nations Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths held a meeting with the Yemeni government delegation headed by Yamani.

      They discussed what to expect from these consultations and relevant issues to the peace process, in particular Confidence Building Measures, according to a UN press release.

      The special envoy thanked the Yemeni government for their positive engagement to relaunch the peace process. He also acknowledged their efforts to facilitate the consultation.

      Griffiths was hopeful to see Sanaa delegation present to expedite the political process and vowed to continue in making efforts to overcome obstacles to push forward the consultations.

      The last UN-backed peace negotiations for Yemen were held in 2016 in Kuwait, which continued for several months in the Gulf country but no constructive results had been reached due to serious differences between the rival parties.

      The impoverished Arab country has been locked into a civil war since the Iranian-backed Shiite Houthi rebels overran much of the country militarily and seized all northern provinces, including capital Sanaa, in 2014.

      The internal military conflict between the Iranian-backed Houthis and the Saudi-backed Yemeni government recently entered its fourth year, aggravating the suffering of Yemenis and deepening the world's worst humanitarian crisis.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374504421
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线视频一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲乱码精品中文字幕| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码二区 | 日韩美女av二区三区四区| 亚洲欧美日韩一区二区三区在线| 中文字幕在线永久在线视频2020| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| av永远在线免费观看| 国产麻豆放荡av激情演绎 | 青青草极品视频在线播放 | 国产成人综合久久三区北岛玲| 井陉县| 国产精品综合久久久久久久免费| 亚洲男人的天堂精品一区二区| 国产va在线播放| 日日狠狠久久8888偷偷色| 中国明星xxxx性裸交| 97久久久精品综合88久久| 日韩一区二区一卡二卡av| 尤物tv在线进入| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区五区六 | 草草影院国产| 一级无码啪啪| 全免费a级毛片免费看| 麻花影视在线看电视剧软件| 少妇搡bbbb搡bbb搡野外| 国产一精品一AV一免费爽爽| 国产白丝喷水娇喘视频| 亚洲AV乱码毛片在线播放| 91精品一区二区蜜桃| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 超碰日韩AV在线| 欧美日韓性视頻在線| 77se77亚洲欧美在线大屁股| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久 | 亚洲女同一区二区三久久精品| 日本少妇被爽到高潮的免费| 欧美1区二区三区公司| 国产亚洲人成在线影院| 日韩av在线不卡二区高清| 亚洲成人免费无码|