亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italian court confirms 49 mln euros to be seized from governing League party funds

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-07 03:37:55|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      by Alessandra Cardone

      ROME, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- An Italian court confirmed on Thursday that some 49 million euros (57 million U.S. dollars) have to be seized from the accounts of the right-wing governing League party.

      The verdict was issued by a review panel at the Genoa Courthouse, which confirmed a previous sentence given by judges in Milan and upheld by Italy's highest court.

      The sum referred to undue electoral reimbursements the party received in the past, which were embezzled by former representatives of the League between 2008 and 2010.

      "This story belongs to the past, and I am relaxed," the current leader of the League and interior minister Matteo Salvini told a press conference in Rome after the verdict.

      "If they want to take everything away from us, let them do it...Italians stand by us," Salvini added.

      Former League Party chief Umberto Bossi, his son Renzo, ex-treasurer Francesco Belsito, and three external auditors were found guilty of embezzlement and sentenced to various prison terms in a trial in July 2017.

      At the time, the court also ordered the League to pay back 48.9 million euros of the overall state financing it had received over the years.

      The party appealed, but after the sentence was partially overturned, the Court of Cassation confirmed the seizure order in July this year, recommending judicial police search for the requested funds "wherever they might be". That included bank accounts, deposits, and other assets of the League.

      So far, Italian authorities have seized some three million euros, and the party is believed to have about five million euros in its accounts, according to Ansa news agency.

      Now, with the verdict upheld by the court of review, the prosecution office is expected to request the immediate seizure of all available funds.

      League leader Salvini has long maintained that the various rulings against his party were politically motivated. He also stated the League does not have so much money in its accounts.

      League deputy chief Giancarlo Giorgetti last week told local media that if the seizure was definitively confirmed, the party "would disappear".

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091374504761
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇被搞高潮在线免费观看| 日韩一区中文字幕久久| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女| 一本加勒比hezyo无码视频| 美女极度色诱视频国产免费 | 国产精品二区中文字幕| 国产成人亚洲精品无码h在线| 久久亚洲一级av一片| 极品人妻少妇一区二区| 免费人成小说在线观看网站| 加勒比在线中文字幕一区二区| 日韩中文字幕人妻精品| 亚洲一区精品二人人爽久久| 无码熟妇人妻av在线c0930| 久久久久成人精品免费播放| 青青草最新在线视频播放| 无码人妻系列不卡免费视频| 风流少妇一区二区三区 | 亚洲成AV人在线观看网址| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金| 亚洲综合久久成人av| 久久午夜私人影院| 亚洲中文字幕无码av永久| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 亚洲国产精品久久久久秋霞| 国产美女自拍国语对白| 北岛玲中文字幕人妻系列| 松潘县| 亚洲传媒av一区二区三区| 激情亚洲的在线观看| 亚洲av一区中文精品字幕| 国产精品毛片久久久久久l| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 天天摸天天做天天爽天天舒服| 丰满熟妇人妻av无码区| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 国产av一区二区三区区别| 亚洲人成18禁网站| 国产午夜精品理论片免费观看| 中文字幕久久综合久久88| 免费无码黄在线观看www|