亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll from super typhoon Mangkhut climbs to 65 in Philippines

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-17 13:40:58|Editor: mmm
      Video PlayerClose

      MANILA, Sept. 17 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from super typhoon Mangkhut has climbed to 65 in the Philippines, police said on Monday.

      The Philippine National Police (PNP) said 54 of the fatalities were from the Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR) in Luzon island.

      The other casualties were also from the northern Philippines according to the PNP. Seven people were killed in Cagayan Valley, two in central Luzon, one in Ilocos region and one in Metro Manila.

      The PNP added 43 others are missing while 64 people were wounded.

      Presidential adviser Francis Tolentino, who was appointed by President Rodrigo Duterte for preparation and response efforts of typhoon Mangkhut, said among the 54 victims from the CAR, most died in landslides triggered by the powerful typhoon.

      CAR, one of the worst-hit areas, is the only land-locked region of the Philippines. It consists of the provinces of Abra, Apayao, Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga, Mountain Province and Apayao. The regional center is Baguio City.

      Tolentino said 42 people are still missing in the CAR. Five of these missing people are from Baguio, 36 in Itogon town and one in Benguet province.

      Tolentino said search and rescue operation continued to find the missing people especially in Itogon town where people, mostly miners and their families, are still feared trapped after a landslide in the remote village of Ucab.

      Mangkhut, which made landfall at 1:40 a.m. local time on Saturday in the northern Philippines, already exited this Southeast Asian country on Saturday night. However, the strongest typhoon in the region so far this year left a trail of destruction across the Philippines's main Luzon island.

      The Philippine National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council said nearly 220,000 residents were still being served inside and outside evacuation centers provided by local governments until Monday morning.

      The government declared a total of seven provinces and cities under a state of calamity due to the typhoon.

      Mangkhut is the 15th typhoon to slam the Philippines so far this year. Typhoons hit the Philippines around 19 times a year, bringing strong winds and heavy rains, resulting in flooding, great damage to crops, houses and building, and deaths.

      In 2013, super typhoon Haiyan devastated the central Philippines, killing more than 6,000 people. In 2009, typhoon Ketsana also caused massive flooding in Metro Manila, killing more than 700.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374737911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品成人无码久久久久久| 国产精品久久久久久影视| 中文字幕在线播放一区| 国产精品毛片va一区二区三区 | 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 国产精品一区二区午夜久久| 国产精品高潮无码毛片| 熟女人妻水多爽中文字幕| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 中文字幕日产人妻久久| 免费人妻精品一区二区| 九九久久精品大片| 国产69精品久久久久人妻| 国产高清无码第一十页在线观看| 精品樱空桃一区二区三区| 亲少妇摸少妇和少妇啪啪| 狠狠人妻久久久久久综合蜜桃| 开心婷婷五月激情综合社区| 久久精品国产亚洲精品色婷婷| 久久亚洲国产精品婷婷| 免费毛片a线观看| 国产精品久久久久免费a∨不卡| 女同性恋精品一区二区三区| 爱如潮水日本免费完整版观看| 国产精品视频一区二区噜| 国产一区二区三区最新视频 | 深水埗区| 亚洲 暴爽 AV人人爽日日碰| 蜜桃电影网| 亚洲av乱码久久亚洲精品| 理塘县| 超级碰碰人妻中文字幕| 麻豆一区二区三区久久| 青青草免费在线播放视频五月天| 久久久免费精品人妻一区二区三区| 东京热无码人妻中文字幕| 久久综合香蕉久久久久久久| 久热re在线视频精品免费| 亚洲又黄又大又爽毛片| 又粗又爽高潮午夜免费视频| 在线看片国产免费不卡|