亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Construction of temporary settlement for quake, tsunami survivors in Indonesia kicks off

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-12 21:18:19|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      JAKARTA, Oct. 12 (Xinhua) -- Authorities have commenced construction of a transient settlement for survivors of quakes and an ensuing tsunami in Indonesia's Central Sulawesi province, while geologists are striving to set up a map of secure locations for permanent settlement.

      Multiple quakes of 6.0, 7.4 and 6.1 magnitude destroyed a total of 67,310 houses in Palu city, the districts of Donggala, Sigi and Parigi Mountong, at the end of last month that forced as many as 82,775 people to flee home and take shelter under makeshift tents or tarpaulin.

      A total of 100 units of houses will be transiently settled by the quake and tsunami-affected persons in compounds near Balaroa and Petobo, said Budi Laksonco, coordinator of volunteers who are engaging in the rebuilding.

      The settlement would be used by survivors for about two years before a permanent settlement is completely rebuilt by the government, the coordinator said.

      "This is the start of the building of temporary settlement," he was quoted by Antara news wire as saying in the province.

      Families with sick members, babies, elderly people or widows will be put on priority for settlement, according to the official.

      Besides, the volunteer said the temporary settlement would also be constructed in Palu, the provincial capital, and the districts of Donggala and Sigi, which were devastated by the deadly natural disasters.

      Meanwhile, the country's geology authorities are attempting to set up a map of secure places for settlement in the province.

      The mapping came after two residential areas saw a soil movement called liquefaction and an up-and-down phenomenon during the catastrophes last month.

      The movements sank thousands of houses and left over 5,000 residents missing.

      The search mission for the victims is officially terminated on Friday, after a day of extension, while the number of bodies retrieved has been put at least 2,090, according to spokesman of the national disaster management agency Sutopo Purwo Nugroho on Friday.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375286141
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品av少妇一区二区| 亚洲熟妇夜夜一区二区三区| 国内精品中文字幕一区| 插进去内射视频免费观看| 老肥熟女老女人野外免费区| 美女裸体无遮挡黄污网站| 不卡免费av在线高清| 国产福利一区二区三区视频在线看 | 高清videosgratis日本| av一区二区三区免费不卡| 精品一卡2卡3卡4卡新区在线| 人妻寂寞按摩中文字幕| 欧美激情视频一区| 人与嘼交av免费| 日本高清中文一区二区三区| 美女熟妇67194免费入口| 91精品一区二区三区蜜桃| 亚洲国产美女在线观看| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2o2o| 国产一二三区在线| 日韩卡一卡2卡3卡4卡| 日本一区三区高清视频| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网| 国内精品国产三级国产av另类| 亚洲一区sm无码| 色噜噜av亚洲色一区二区| 插插无码视频大全不卡网站| 亚洲人免费视频| 亚洲高清视频在线播放| 国产性感丝袜美女av| 亚洲一区二区自拍偷拍| 99热国产在线| 国产一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 成年无码av片在线| 当涂县| 无遮挡粉嫩小泬| 熟妇的荡欲bd高清| 久久无码高潮喷水抽搐| 国产精品久久久在线视频|