亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kenya withdraws from hosting regional CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-14 08:38:07|Editor: mym
      Video PlayerClose

      NAIROBI, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- Kenya has pulled the rag on Council of East and Central Africa Football Association (CECAFA) by declining to host this year's regional Senior Challenge Cup.

      Nicholas Musonye, CECAFA secretary-general confirmed on Tuesday that the oldest competition bringing teams from Eritrea, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Sudan, South Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi will not be staged this year.

      A change of date by Confederations of Africa Football (CAF) to bring forward the annual Champions League and Confederations Cup to December and November also threw the spanners in the works denying CECAFA time to secure an alternative host.

      "There was a spirited attempt by us to get an alternatives host, but the timing was also impossible. The CAF Champions League and Confederation Cup matches will this time start in November through to December from the preliminary round," said Musonye on Tuesday.

      Kenya are the defending champions after beating Zanzibar in last year's competition. However, CECAFA now wants to align their calendar with that of FIFA in order to avoid a repeat clash.

      "We are now aligning our regional competition calendar and we will adopt dates picked by FIFA. It will mean we reshuffle some of the competition including the Kagame Cup and Senior Challenge Cup, which will now be played in June," added Musonye.

      "Tanzania and Rwanda have shown interest to host Kagame Cup while the Senior Challenge Cup will be played in early July, though we are yet to secure a host nation. That will be known after our general assembly next month in Uganda."

      CECAFA has been grappling with issues of finance and have on several occasions been bailed out by Rwanda President Paul Kagame.

      However, Musonye wants CAF to sponsor some of the competitions, which are critical in raising the standards of the sports in the region.

      FIFA has since given out one million U.S. dollars to go towards football development in the East Africa region and Musonye said they are putting in place structures to utilize the funds and grow talent.

      "It is important that every year we organize the tournaments. They are critical in the development of players. We start off with the Under-20 Championships in Uganda this December," said Musonye.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376047121
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美中文日韩V在线观看| 国产精品熟女一区二区不卡| 亚洲无码激情视频在线观看| 免费现黄频在线观看国产| 亚洲av熟女天堂系列| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线一区| 无套内谢极品少妇视频| 欧洲熟妇性色黄| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 国产大片91精品免费看3| 久久精品午夜视频| 精品中文字幕手机在线| 日本岛国精品中文字幕| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡 精品| 帅男chinesegay飞机| 国产一区二区三区视频免费| 日韩av在线播放天堂网| 正安县| 顶级嫩模精品视频在线看| 麻豆国产97在线 | 中国 | 在线视频一区二区三区在线观看| 久久久精品中文字幕免费| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 婷婷激情六月| 国产不卡一区在线视频| 好姑娘韩剧在线观看完整免费| 亚洲一区二区黄色| 一亚洲一区二区中文字幕| 通江县| 国产精品日本天堂| 2021亚洲va在线va天堂va国产| 毛片av中文字幕一区二区| 超碰人人超碰人人| 偷拍激情视频一区二区| 欧美人与动牲交片免费| 国产美女亚洲精品一区| 2021国产精品久久| 欧妇女乱妇女乱视频| 少妇性荡欲午夜性开放视频剧场 | 免费a级毛片无码a∨免费| 亚洲av日韩av无码污污网站|