亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      32,000 turn out for new round of "yellow vest" protests in France

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-13 01:22:13|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      PARIS, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- After showing signs of fatigue during the holidays, "yellow vest" social movement drew more people on Saturday in the ninth consecutive weekend protests, as the government is seeking public consultations in a bid to end the unrest.

      Citing police sources, BFMTV news channel said 32,000 protesters took to the streets by 1300 GMT across France. The turnout was up from a week ago when 26,000 people demonstrated.

      In Paris, Saturday's protests coordinated by "yellow vests" via social media against President Emmanuel Macron's leadership has gathered 8,000 participants compared with 2,000 on Jan. 5.

      Posing serious test to the government's policing tactics, the fresh round of the social movement was relatively calm with no major incidents reported at the start, unlike last weekend when some protesters violently clashed with anti-riot police, invaded a government building compound and set cars a blaze near the Champs Elysees avenue.

      However, tension flared hours later. Tear gas clouds rose into the air above L'Arc de Triomphe and the Place de L'Etoile where first clashes between police and protesters broke out at around 1430 GMT, after "yellow vests" tried to break through security cordons.

      Anti-riot officers responded with tear gas, stun grenades and water cannon to disperse the crowd that threw projectiles at them.

      Similar incidents were also reported in Bourges, Toulouse and Nimes.

      In the French capital, 102 people were arrested for carrying objects that could be used as weapons, according to figures released by the Interior Ministry.

      The "yellow vest" movement, a nationwide protest against weak economic performance and stagnant income increase under President Emmanuel Macron, started as a campaign against surge in fuel prices in November 2018.

      Since then, thousands of drivers wearing highly visible yellow vests had blocked roads across the country and staged street protests that had been transformed into social rebellion demanding Macron to step down.

      Despite capitulating over plans for fuel taxes, France's youngest president in its modern history has struggled to ease the anger that cast doubt on his political credentials to reform one of Europe's major powers and lead the countrymen, most of whom disapprove his action, according to the country's pollsters.

      Working hard to regain his support, Macron will launch a three-month national debate on Jan. 15 to try to address the people's complaints which they have already expressed in "grievance books" opened up by mayors of 5,000 communes.

      The debate will focus on four themes - taxes, green energy, institutional reform and citizenship.

      "This debate is a great opportunity for the country... I want a real debate. It is not a debate whose terms and outcome are known. It is a debate to which I wish that we all commit ourselves," Macron told reporters late on Friday.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377392321
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕精品永久在线| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同| 亚洲国产成人aⅴ毛片大全| 国产精品中文字幕二区| 久久精品久久黄色片看看| 久久久久久中文字幕有精品| 三级中文字幕永久在线视频| 国产精品日本亚洲欧美| 国产情侣一区二区三区| av天堂东京热无码专区| 人妻精品一区二区在线视频| 国产内射一级一片内射高清视频| 国产69精品一区二区三区| 国产熟女丰满老熟女熟妇| 加勒比熟女精品一区二区av| 国产成人免费一区二区三区| 日韩肥熟妇无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲嫩模高清在线视频| 长春市| 夫妻一起自拍内射小视频| 国产成人免费高清激情明星| 色二av手机版在线| 枝江市| 日本精品国产1区2区3区| 精品无人区无码乱码大片国产 | 亚洲精品av少妇一区二区| 人人91人人澡人人妻人人爽| 在线亚洲+欧美+日本专区| 日韩人妻熟女中文字幕a美景之屋| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 亚洲性69影视| 日本香蕉久久一区二区视频 | 涩涩国产在线不卡无码| 国产一线视频在线观看高清| 波多野结衣高清一区二区三区| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 欧美一级日韩一级亚洲一级| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕| 蜜桃视频永久免费观看| 正安县| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久浪潮|