亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Former Nissan chief Ghosn's latest bail request rejected by Tokyo court

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-22 15:53:38|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- Another request made by the legal team of detained former Nissan Motor Co. Chairman Carlos Ghosn to be released on bail was rejected by a Tokyo court on Tuesday.

      Ghosn, detained since November over allegations of financial misconduct, was denied bail in spite of the fact that he has said he would accept "any and all" conditions set by the court for his bail, such as wearing an electronic ankle tab and being restricted to one apartment.

      Sources close to the case said that Ghosn also said if he was not allowed to return to France, he would accept being confined to the French ambassadorial residence in Tokyo.

      The 64-year-old, as his detention enters the third month, also said that he would pay a higher bail amount, surrender his passport, report daily to prosecutors and vowed not to talk to anyone involved in the case, such as witnesses.

      Previously, Ghosn had asked to be allowed to return to France on bail with the proviso being that he would return to a Japanese court for sentencing.

      The second request to the Tokyo District Court to grant Ghosn's bail was made by his legal team following the once-revered auto heavyweight being indicted on Jan. 11 on fresh charges.

      The new charges include allegations of aggravated breach of trust for Ghosn's suspected role in the transfer of private investment losses to Nissan during the global financial crisis in 2008.

      Under Japanese law, there is no limit to the number of times a detainee can ask to be granted bail, but, as is the case with Ghosn, his chances are extremely low as he is considered a flight risk and believed to have the potential to destroy key evidence related to the case.

      Motonari Otsuru, Ghosn's chief lawyer, previously said the likelihood is that his client will remain remanded in custody and not be granted bail.

      Otsuru said Ghosn could be detained for as long as six months as the case is extremely complex and involves documents in both English and Japanese.

      Local media on Tuesday quoted a senior prosecutor as saying that due to a large amount of evidence needed for the case of aggravated breach of trust, preparations, even before the trial, could possibly take more than a year.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377652961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 女人国产香蕉久久精品| 无遮挡中文毛片免费观看| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看 | 精品视频专区| 国产亚洲无线码一区二区| 日韩丝袜美腿在线观看| 国产精品第三页在线看| 日韩精品欧美国产在线| 99热在线播放精品6| 陆丰市| 视频国产精品| 日本高清免费不卡在线| 337p日本大胆欧久久| 女同在线观看免费网站| 综合久久久久6亚洲综合| av网站在线观看华人免费| 中文无码日韩欧免费视频| 日本老熟妇乱子伦精品| 人妻少妇精品无码专区动漫| 久久精品美女久久| 久久99精品中文字幕在| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清wy | 蜜桃视频一区在线观看| 婷婷五月亚洲综合图区| 88久久久久无码国产精品| 国产精品女同一区三区五区| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡免下载| 亚洲中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 欧美黑人添添高潮a片www| 国内揄拍国产精品人妻门事件| 国产av一区二区三区区别| 白白视频在线免费观看| 日韩人妻无码精品久久伊人| 一本久久精品一区二区| 国产精品无码一区二区三级| 韩国主播av福利一区二区 | 国产视频嗯啊啊啊| 久久亚洲中文字幕精品有坂深雪| 国产精品久久精品三级| 永和县| 人人妻人人澡av|