亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Vasilyev no longer Monaco's vice-president

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-15 16:17:04|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      PARIS, Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- Vadim Vasilyev has been released from his role as vice president and CEO following a six-year stint at Ligue 1 struggling side Monaco, the club's president Dmitry Rybolovlev announced through a statement on Thursday.

      Rybolovlev said that over the six years of Vasilyev's tenure at Monaco, they had come a long way together and achieved much success, including the team's first Ligue 1 title in 17 years and a semifinal appearance in the Champions League.

      "However, over the past year, serious mistakes had been made that have led to the team's worst performance in seven years," he said.

      The 2017 French champions languish at 18th after 24 rounds this season. The team at this position need to contend for a top-flight spot next season through the playoffs.

      "Since recently, I have had to deal with the club's problems. I took a number of difficult, but, in my opinion, necessary decisions.

      "In particular, I called Leonardo Jardim myself, apologizing for the mistake made back in October and asking him to return to lead the team. I have approved all of his proposals in relation to the acquisition of new players during the winter transfer window," Rybolovlev pointed out.

      Jardim was fired as head coach last October, but took the helm again just three months later.

      "Now it is time for change. Changes relate not only to the players, but also to the top management of the club," Rybolovlev talked about Vasilyev's departure, adding that "I am very grateful to Vadim for all that he has done for our club, and I wish him all the best."

      Rybolovlev said that he's planning to submit a new candidate for the posts of vice president and CEO to the club's board of directors for consideration on February 22.

      "It is not the first time that Monaco finds itself in a crisis situation. Seven years ago we managed to get through it. We are striving to repeat that success," Rybolovlev said.

      Showing his gratitude to Rybolovlev and supporters, Vasilyev added that "during this time, I did my best to ensure that the club achieved the results we expected."

      "Despite the challenges of recent months, I am proud of the results that we achieved over these six intense years.

      "I am convinced that the group is on the right track and that by the end of the season the players will have had the opportunity to show their best to save this wonderful club," he said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378246611
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线精品99一卡2卡| 加勒比东京热久久综合| 亚洲成AV人无码中文字幕| 久久亚洲国产精品五月天婷| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品 | 亚洲香蕉免费有线视频| 少妇无码av无码去区钱| 在线免费av一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕永久网站| 国产在线AⅤ精品性色| 亚洲av午夜福利精品一级无 | 日韩欧美国产自由二区| 天堂Av无码Av一区二区三区| 日本边添边摸边做边爱喷水| 国产精品天天看天天狠| 久久综合给合久久狠狠97色| 欧美另类精品一区二区三区| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 天堂网av在线| 国产美女丝袜高潮白浆| 国产精品亚洲专区无码web | 免费又黄又爽又猛大片午夜| 精品人妻日韩中文字幕| 日韩丰满少妇无码内射| 男人的天堂免费一区二区视频| 99er这里只有精品| 中文字幕日本女优在线观看| 国产一区二区三区最新视频| 99精品国产兔费观看久久| 国产精品久久国产三级国| 色综合网天天综合色中文| 无遮挡边吃摸边吃奶边做 | 亚洲国产av自拍精选| 城步| 国产精品久久久久久久专区| 欧美又粗又长又爽做受| 国产精品无码素人福利不卡| 色婷婷国产精品视频| 国产一区,二区,三区免费视频| 久久久亚洲精品一区二区| 中文字幕无线乱码亚洲观看|