亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. confirms its envoy has met with Venezuelan officials

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-20 14:56:11|Editor: WX
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. State Department confirmed Tuesday that U.S. Special Representative for Venezuela Elliott Abrams had met with Venezuela officials recently to ensure the security of U.S. personnel in the South American country.

      "There has been one meeting," State Department Deputy Spokesperson Robert Palladino said at a press briefing on Tuesday, adding that the meeting "focused on ensuring the security of our personnel in Venezuela."

      Meanwhile, Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro told Associated Press last week that his foreign minister Jorge Arreaza had held secret talks in New York with Abrams.

      Maduro said while in New York, Arreaza invited Abrams to come to Venezuela "privately, publicly or secretly."

      Arreaza said Sunday that he met with Abrams over the past weekend to address the two countries' relationship.

      "We have held two meetings of which I cannot give details because I have to respect the confidentiality of them, but there have been meetings where we have listened to each other," Arreaza said, according to Venezuelan state television.

      In his Monday speech to Venezuelan American community at Florida International University, President Donald Trump said the United States was seeking a peaceful transition in Venezuela without ruling out the use of force, apparently to mount pressure on Maduro.

      Abrams, however, made it clear during a Congressional hearing last week that the United States would not be militarily involved in Venezuela.

      U.S. military cargo planes carrying U.S. aid arrived in the Colombian border city Cucuta on Saturday. Denying the existence of a humanitarian crisis, the Maduro government refused to let the aid cross the border and called the aid operation a U.S.-orchestrated show leading to an eventual invasion.

      Washington has recently stepped up economic and diplomatic pressure against the Maduro government.

      Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido declared himself "interim president" on Jan. 23 and was recognized by Washington.

      In response, Maduro announced he was severing "diplomatic and political" ties with the United States, ordering all the U.S. diplomatic and consular personnel to leave Venezuela.

      Maduro has accused Washington of orchestrating a coup d'etat in order to install a puppet regime in Venezuela.

      Guaido's move came less than two weeks after Maduro, who won the 2018 Venezuelan presidential vote, was inaugurated for a second term.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100901378366901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产日韩一区二区在线| 国产中文久久精品| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 99re6久精品国产首页| 亚洲色成人网站www永久尤物| 国产又色又爽又黄的视频在线| 国产午夜精品视频在线播放| 91精品91久久久久久| 一区二区三区四区在线观看视频| 免费不卡人妻无码中出| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又伦精品软件 | 中日韩欧美成人免费播放| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕| 国产av一区二区精品久久凹凸| 国产丝袜高跟美腿一区在线| 福鼎市| 国产成人无精品久久久| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合一区二区| 欧美国产精品不卡在线观看| 日韩精品一二区在线视频| 国产av一区网址大全| 精品亚洲成A人在线观看青青| 日韩人妻无码精品久久免费一| 免费人成视频欧美| 精品国产一区二区色老头| 久久久久亚洲AV无码去区首| 色噜噜av男人的天堂| 国产一区二区欧美丝袜| 精品久久精品久久99| 国产午夜精品久久久久| 亚洲一区二区三区无码国产| 亚洲成A人A∨久在线观看| 黄片的全部视频在线观看| AV中文字幕在线视| 欧美性生 活18~19| 国产啪精品视频网站免| 久久av一区二区三区播放| 真人与拘做受免费视频| 国产精品久久久久久久久久久不卡| 久久精品国产精品亚洲婷婷| 粗大挺进尤物人妻一区二区|