亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ex-Nissan chief Ghosn's health in question, post-bail press conference pending

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-07 20:04:55|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Ex-Nissan Motor Co. Chairman Carlos Ghosn, who was released from a detention facility in Tokyo a day earlier, has not regained full health, meaning a news conference has not being scheduled, his lawyer indicated Thursday.

      "His health condition has not fully recovered. I will talk with other lawyers and carefully consider the schedule of his press conference," lawyer Junichiro Hironaka told a press briefing on the matter.

      Ghosn, 64, was detained at the Tokyo Detention House for 108 days since his arrest on Nov. 19.

      The only time he was allowed out of the facility was when he was granted the chance to maintain his innocence at a public hearing on Jan. 8.

      Hironaka has likened his lengthy incarceration as akin to being held hostage.

      "I'm glad that the bail was granted. I hope this case will become the start of ending the 'hostage justice' system (in Japan)," Hironaka said.

      Ghosn's bail was set at one billion yen (nine million U.S. dollars) after a request was filed with the court on Thursday last week by Ghosn's new legal team appointed in February.

      It was the third attempt his team had requested bail for their client, after the first two being rejected by the court.

      In Japan, a court granting bail for a defendant who denies charges happens very infrequently prior to the beginning of pre-trial proceedings to lessen points of contention.

      Ghosn, previously considered a flight risk by the court, is currently under a travel ban as part of his bail agreement, to ensure he does not leave Japan.

      He is also under limited video surveillance and has restricted access to the use of mobile phones and computers.

      Other provisos of his bail are based around making sure Ghosn cannot tamper with evidence or contact Nissan executives or others involved in the case.

      Ghosn, who holds Brazilian, French and Lebanese citizenship, left the detention facility Wednesday disguised as a worker, with his face covered by a mask.

      Hironaka said the decision to try and conceal their client's identity as he left the detention facility was likely made by the lawyers with him at the time.

      He added that rather than being an undignified exit for someone who has rigorously maintained his innocence, it may have been viewed by some as Ghosn showing he still has a sense of humor.

      Ghosn is facing two charges of under-reporting his remuneration in Nissan's securities reports and another allegation of aggravated breach of trust. Other investigations into separate alleged financial improprieties are still ongoing.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378763121
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区成人在线视频| 亚洲欧洲无码精品ⅤA| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区三区| 国产视频一区二区在线看| www.日本一区| 最新日韩av在线不卡| 特一级熟女毛片免费观看| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 内射人妻无码色AV天堂| 国产精品呻吟一区二区三区| 久久亚洲国产中v天仙www| 国产精品熟女一区二区不卡| 日本mv高清在线成人高清| 久久久高清免费视频| 定远县| 99色网站| 97精品国产91久久久久久久| 亚洲中文字幕五月五月婷| 亚洲欧洲一区二区三区波多野 | 久久美女夜夜骚骚免费视频| 亚洲精品一区二区三区四| 日本一区二区三区四区看片| 国产AV秘 无码一区二区三区 | 网友自拍人妻一区二区三区三州| 日本加勒比在线一区二区三区| 三级全黄的视频在线观看| 亚洲精品视频免费| 午夜精品一区二区三区无码不卡| 亚洲精品久久久中文字| 亚洲国产精品500在线观看| 午夜福利国产盗摄久久性| 三年片观看免费观看大全| 亚洲中文字幕麻豆一区| 丝袜美女污污免费观看的网站| 成人欧美一区二区三区| 精品人妻人人爽久久爽| 97成人午夜精品长长久久| 免费国产h视频在线观看86| 国产成人av一区二区三区无码 | 强奷乱码中文字幕乱老妇|