亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Canada grounds Boeing 737 Max 8 following Ethiopia fatal crash

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-14 02:57:07|Editor: Xiang Bo
      Video PlayerClose
      CANADA-VANCOUVER-BOEING 737 MAX 8-GROUNDING?

      An Air Canada Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft is seen at a maintenance building at Vancouver International Airport in Richmond, Vancouver, Canada, March 13, 2019. Canada is grounding all its Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft and banning the jets from its airspace following the Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed all 157 people on board, including 18 Canadians. (Xinhua/Liang Sen)

      OTTAWA, March 13 (Xinhua) -- Canada is grounding all its Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft and banning the jets from its airspace following the Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed all 157 people on board, including 18 Canadians.

      Canadian Transport Minister Marc Garneau said Wednesday that his decision to ground the planes was made after a review of the evidence about the aircraft.

      "This safety notice restricts commercial passenger flights from any air operator, both domestic and foreign, of the Boeing 737 Max 8 and 9 aircraft from arriving, departing, or overflying Canadian airspace," Garneau said at a press conference.

      Canada is joining a long list of countries in suspending Boeing 737 Max that has been involved in two deadly crashes since October. The U.K., the European Union, Australia, China, India, Ethiopia and other countries had already moved to bar the jet from their airspaces.

      Garneau said the decision to issue the safety notice was made after his ministry received new evidence about multiple Boeing 737 Max 8 flights suggests a worrying correlation between the Ethiopian Airlines crash and that of a Lion Air flight involving the same type of aircraft in October.

      Under certain circumstances, the planes' systems try to tilt their noses down, contrary to the efforts of pilots, a pattern that was seen in both flights before they crashed, he said.

      "I would repeat once again that this is not the proof that this is the same root problem. It could be something else," he said.

      "My departmental officials continue to monitor the situation and I will not hesitate to take swift action should we discover any additional safety issues," he added.

      On Monday, Garneau said it would be premature to ground all 41 of the Boeing 737 Max 8 planes currently owned by Canadian air carriers after the Ethiopian Airlines crash.

      Out of the 41 jets, Air Canada has 24, followed by WestJet with 13 and Sunwing Airlines with four.

      WestJet and Air Canada, which canceled its scheduled flights on Tuesday to and from London after Britain closed its airspace, said it will begin complying with the transport minister's direction.

      The Toronto-based Sunwing Airlines said Tuesday night it would voluntarily ground its four Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft for "commercial reasons," such as airspace restrictions imposed by some destinations.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378927391
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 临夏市| 日韩精品中文字幕 一区| 免费福利视频二区三区| 泰州市| 国产精品美女黄色av| 国产一区二区三区观看视频| 日韩国产有码在线观看视频| 国产亚洲欧美另类久久久| 欧美xxxxx在线观看| 丰满妇女毛茸茸刮毛| 久久99久久精品视频| 亚洲加勒比无码一区二区在线播放| 日本女优中文字幕在线一区| 天堂Av无码Av一区二区三区| 国产在线观看高清不卡| 久久www免费人成—看片| 中文www新版资源在线| 精品国产福利一区二区三区| 日韩亚洲国产av自拍| 国产精品美女黄色av| 2020精品国产自在现线看| 亚洲AV成人无码网站一区二区| 乱色视频中文字幕在线看| 亚洲区一区二在线播放| 无码熟妇人妻AV不卡| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 秋霞无码一区二区| 福安市| 亚洲欧美日韩国产一区二区精品| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 亚洲精品成人网久久久久久| 精品人妻久久久久久888| 熟女少妇高潮免费视频| 国产免费一级在线观看| 五月婷婷俺也去开心| 韩国无码AV片在线观看网站| 人妻少妇被猛烈的进入| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 99热国产这里只有精品9| 少妇激情一区二区三区视频| 国产av中出一区二区|