亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Qualcomm shares post huge weekly gain on its Apple deal

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-21 02:14:23|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      NEW YORK, April 20 (Xinhua) -- Most U.S. equities reported muted weekly performances, but Qualcomm stock was an exception.

      Shares of the U.S. mobile chipmaker notched a 4-day winning streak in the trading week shortened by Good Friday, bringing week-to-date gains to 40.28 percent, triggered by the continued optimism on Apple-Qualcomm deal.

      Apple and Qualcomm announced Tuesday that they have reached a settlement agreement, which will end litigation between the two tech giants over patent and royalty disputes.

      The settlement includes an unspecified payment from Apple to Qualcomm.

      The two companies also have reached a six-year license agreement, effective as of April 1, 2019, including a two-year option to extend, and a multi-year chipset supply agreement.

      Qualcomm shares skyrocketed 23.21 percent shortly after the news, its biggest one-day gain in nearly two decades. The stock continued to jump 12.25 percent on Wednesday, before climbing another 1.02 percent on Thursday.

      Over the past two years, Apple and Qualcomm have sued one another in courts, each asking for billions in damages.

      According to media reports, Apple previously accused Qualcomm of engaging in illegal patent licensing practices, and was seeking up to 27 billion dollars in damages.

      Qualcomm, for its part, argued Apple and its business partners had stopped paying royalties and was seeking up to 15 billion dollars in damages.

      Analysts had previously said that the dispute between Qualcomm and Apple could slow down Apple's plans to support next-generation 5G networks. Qualcomm is one of the top suppliers of chips that can connect to 5G networks.

      The agreement opens up the possibility that Apple could release a 5G iPhone sooner than expected with Qualcomm's modems, analysts said.

      New iPhone models released in 2018 used Intel modem chips instead of Qualcomm's technology. On Tuesday, Intel announced its decision to withdraw from 5G smartphone modem business following the Apple-Qualcomm settlement.

      Wall Street analysts believed the settlement would help Qualcomm strengthen its position in 5G network and expand revenue accordingly.

      A number of brokerages upgraded their ratings of Qualcomm stock and raised their price targets.

      JPMorgan analyst Samik Chatterjee upgraded Qualcomm to "overweight" from "neutral" with a price target of 88 dollars as 5G technology leadership will be appealing to investors, especially in the absence of litigation overhang.

      Stifel's Kevin Cassidy set a 100-dollar price target based on his confidence in Qualcomm as the "clear leader" in 5G modem technology.

      Closing the week at 79.89 U.S. dollars per share, Qualcomm has exceeded 96 billion dollars in market cap, increasing about 27 billion dollars after the settlement was announced.

      The company is scheduled to report its latest quarterly earnings on May 1 and more details of Apple-Qualcomm deal might become available in the earnings call on the same day, according to Qualcomm.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091379940091
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩免费一区二区三区视频播放| 国产精品自产拍在线观看花钱看 | 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV桃花庵| 国产一区二区精品久久岳| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽女人爽| 99视频30精品视频在线观看| 在线中文字幕日韩有码| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区| 日韩精品欧美激情国产一区| 成人影院免费观看在线播放视频| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 久久亚洲AV无码一区二区综合| 国产女主播强伦视频网站| 国产精品女同久久久久久| 国产精品一区二区久久乐下载| 免费ā片在线观看| h动漫尤物视频| 无码一区久久久久久久绯色AV| 亚洲午夜无码av毛片久久| 天美传媒av成人片免费看| 亚洲av色福利天堂| 日本二区三区四区在线观看| 大香蕉久久精品一区二区字幕| 国产精品美女AV免费观看| 国产国语毛片在线看国产| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 精品无码久久久久久久四虎| 91色婷婷成人精品亚洲| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久麻豆不卡| 成人在线91| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看| 国产午夜激情视频自拍| 精品人妻一区二区蜜臀av| 亚洲精品av少妇一区二区| 久久亚洲精品三级影片| 无码三级国产三级在线电影| 亚洲成人激情在线影院| 亚洲a免费| 真人性囗交视频| 凉山| 538亚洲欧美国产日韩在线精品 |