亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll from multiple blasts in Sri Lanka rises to 138, about 500 injured

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-21 16:54:31|Editor: mingmei
      Video PlayerClose

      COLOMBO, April 21 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from the multiple blasts which shook Sri Lanka on Sunday has risen to 138, while about 500 people were injured, local media reports quoted hospital sources as saying.

      Hospital sources said that nine foreigners were among those killed in the blasts while 13 others have been injured.

      Four Chinese nationals were injured in the multiple church and hotel explosions, the Chinese Embassy to Sri Lanka said.

      The Chinese Embassy has activated emergency response mechanism immediately after the incident, and embassy officials have visited the injured who were in hospital for treatment. The injured Chinese are now in stable condition.

      The Chinese Embassy has reminded Chinese citizens and businesses in Sri Lanka to watch out for safety.

      In a special statement, the police urged the public to stay indoors and not gather at the explosion sites which had been sealed off.

      Television footage showed ambulances rushing the injured to the Colombo National Hospital, the Batticaloa Hospital in the east and the Negombo Hospital on the outskirts of the capital where the explosions took place.

      The government said that an urgent security council meeting was underway, with the participation of Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe.

      Both President Maithripala Sirisena and Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe have condemned the attacks and appealed for calm.

      According to Police, three churches and three hotels have been targeted in the blasts and security has been beefed up across the country.

      Officials at the Bandaranaike International Airport have urged passengers to arrived four hours prior to their flight times, adding that no visitors would be allowed inside the airport.

      Meanwhile, massive rescue operations are underway at the explosion sites, the police said.

      Several explosions were reported from across Sri Lanka on Sunday as hundreds of worshipers gathered at churches to commemorate Easter Sunday, the police said.

      Police Spokesperson SP Ruwan Gunasekara said two explosions were reported from the St. Anthony's Church in Kochchikade, in capital Colombo and another from a church in Katana on the outskirts of the capital on Sunday morning. A third explosion was reported from a church in Batticaloa in the east.

      Television footage also showed blasts in some star class hotels in the capital.

      There has been no claim of responsibility so far for the multiple blasts.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379956131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 胸大美女又黄的网站| 少妇av免费在线播放| 亚洲日韩精品A∨片无码加勒比| 久久99久久99精品免观看女同 | 成人影院免费观看在线播放视频| 丁香九月综合激情| 91精品乱码一区二区三区| 又黄又爽又刺激又色的视频| 456亚洲人成在线播放网站| av一区二区三区亚洲| 国产aⅴ丝袜旗袍无码麻豆 | 加勒比亚洲视频在线播放| 中文字幕乱码第一二三区| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 人妻体验按摩到忍不住哀求继续| 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看| 午夜日韩视频在线观看| 粗大挺进尤物人妻一区二区| 国产成人AⅤ| 色婷婷综合激情综在线播放| 动漫av纯肉无码av在线播放| 岳西县| 中文字幕一区二区三区日韩网| 中文字幕无码日韩欧毛| 亚洲国产精品久久电影欧美| 国产成人久久精品77777综合 | 四虎亚洲国产成人久久精品| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 亚洲天堂中文字幕乱码| 专区亚洲欧洲日产国码AV| 浴室人妻的情欲hd三级| 国产乱码精品一区三上| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 国产精品青草久久久久婷婷| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 日本专区一区二区三区在线| 国产精品熟女孕妇一区二区| 久久青草亚洲AV无码麻豆| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 自拍欧美亚洲| 亚洲一区二区精品在线播放|