亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Houthi drone attack on Saudi oil facilities to aggravate Yemen's fighting

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-15 06:07:04|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      by Murad Abdo

      ADEN, Yemen, May 14 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for the drone attack on Saudi Arabia's oil pipeline booster stations on Tuesday, further intensifying the country's years-long conflict.

      Houthi spokesman Mohammed Abdulsalam said on Twitter that the attack on Saudi oil facilities was a response to the Saudi attacks on his group, vowing Houthis' readiness to launch more such attacks.

      He said that the group's forces have the ability to widen the scope of military operations against Saudi Arabia and other countries involved in the coalition. "This is a message to Saudi Arabia, stop your aggression," said the Houthi spokesman.

      The Houthis-affiliated Masirah television network revealed more details, saying that seven drones carried out an attack targeting pumping stations in Saudi Arabia.

      The Yemenis were hoping that the Houthi withdrawal from three key ports in the country's strategic Red Sea port city of Hodeidah under a UN-brokered peace deal may lead to de-escalation of the conflict, but the latest drone attack on Saudi oil facilities has led to the opposite.

      Houthi leaders previously vowed to launch missiles against Saudi captial of Riyadh and Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), if the coalition forces, led by Saudi Arabia, assaulted the port city of Hodeidah.

      For Ibrahim Ban Naji, a Yemeni observer, the odd timing of the Houthi drone attack that targeted Saudi Arabia raised a series of questions particularly as no signs of military escalation were reported in Hodeidah, where pro-Houthi forces actually began unilateral redeployment two days ago.

      "Houthis tried to appear non-violent in front of the world and that they are supporting peace through announcing an unilateral withdrawal from Hodeidah's ports just two days ago," said Ibrahim.

      But the drone attack did not serve the Houthis strategy particularly at this time, and proved the opposite, showing their real intention of escalating tension, he added.

      The Yemeni government strongly condemned the Houthi drone attack, which was directly incited by Iran, according to a statement released by the state-run Saba News Agency.

      The government warned that the Iran-backed Houthis have become a real threat to regional and global security. "These are terror acts that don't differ from what any other terror group does," it said.

      Earlier in the day, Saudi Arabia's Ambassador to Yemen Mohamed al-Jaber said in a tweet that the Houthi militia proves its obedience to Iran by "serving its terrorist agenda" at the expense of Yemeni people and regional security.

      The Saudi envoy said that the Houthis are "disregarding the difficult humanitarian situation in Yemen," and continuing their "defiance of all international efforts aimed at bringing peace to Yemen."

      Elsewhere in the country's southern part, Houthis continued with military mobilizations and began advancing deeper into the government-controlled province of Dhale, following weeks of intense fighting that left scores killed or injured.

      UN Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths voiced his deep concern about the ongoing escalation in Dhale, and urged all parties to exercise utmost restraint.

      The UN envoy said that any military escalation risks a setback in the progress towards peace in Yemen.

      Ali Hadi, a strategic military expert based in Aden, told Xinhua that the military capabilities of the Houthi group should be taken more seriously following years-long of the anti-Houthi military campaign.

      "Houthis are posing a real threat not only for Yemen but for the whole region, and it's time to review the Saudi-led coalition's plans and revise its military strategies with more seriousness," he said.

      He added that the attack on Saudi oil facilities showed that the rebels are not ready to promote peace and are obviously acting according to their close ties with their foreign allies.

      He expected that the drone attack to trigger more serious reaction from the anti-Houthi military coalition to enter a new phase aimed at eradicating the military capabilities of the rebel group.

      Houthi rebels have launched dozens of drone strikes and ballistic missile attacks on Saudi cities in the past months to retaliate against the Saudi-led coalition's airstrikes on their positions.

      Saudi Arabia has been leading a Sunni Arab military coalition against the Yemeni Shiite Houthi rebels since March 2015 to support the internationally-recognized government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after the rebels forced him into exile and seized much of Yemen's north, including the capital Sanaa.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261380585921
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲熟妇少妇一区二区三区| 中国gay男男gaygay视频| 91啪在线| 青草青草久热精品视频国产4| 屯门区| 国产偷国产偷亚洲欧美高清| 国产人成午夜免费看| 午夜成人鲁丝片午夜精品| 99久久精品国产毛片 | 欧美人与动牲交片免费| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码| 欧妇女乱妇女乱视频| xxxx丰满少妇高潮| 国产福利97精品一区二区| 宽城| 国产未成女年一区二区| 亚洲妇女自偷自偷图片| 婷婷激情六月| 国产精品国产三级国产在线观| 亚洲 国产 哟| 国产精品污www一区二区三区| 无码av永久免费专区麻豆| 免费视频成人 国产精品网站| 在线观看视频日本一区二区三区| 中文字幕国内一区二区| 国产精品小粉嫩在线观看| 久久午夜无码鲁丝片直播午夜精品 | 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区| 亚洲日本精品一区久久精品| 亚洲一码二码在线观看| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 激情偷乱人伦小说视频| 国产精品毛片av久久| 日本最新在线一区二区| 六十路の高齢熟女が| 国产92成人精品视频免费| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同| 久久无码高潮喷水免费看| 国产在线精彩自拍视频| 久久男人资源站| 翁源县|