亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemeni gov't forces recapture key southern district following large-scale military operation

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-17 19:27:12|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, May 17 (Xinhua) -- Yemeni government forces on Friday announced recapturing a key southern district from the Houthi rebels following a large-scale military operation backed by the Saudi Arabia-led coalition.

      According to a press statement released by the government forces, different military units of the local security and army forces launched a large-scale pre-dawn attack against the Houthis in Qataba district located to the northwestern part of al-Dhalea province.

      The military attack sparked ferocious street battles that continued for several hours between the government forces and the Houthis in and around Qataba district, the statement said.

      It said that the government forces succeeded in seizing full control over Qataba and the surrounding areas following the large-scale anti-Houthi military campaign that left scores of rebels killed or injured.

      A military source based in the area told Xinhua that "the government forces stormed Qataba from various directions and managed to expel the Houthis out of the strategic southern district."

      Videos released by local activists on social media apparently showed the moments of the the ferocious street fighting that forced Houthis to withdraw from Qataba district.

      In one video, a group of government soldiers patrolling the main street of Qataba while chanting victory slogans while holding their automatic assault rifles.

      The activists also shared graphic images of the fighting aftermath showing several bodies of Houthi fighters lying in streets of Qataba.

      Both warring sides continued to mobilize large numbers of fighters to the frontlines in al-Dhalea amid non-stop armed confrontations taking place since weeks ago in the government-controlled province.

      On Tuesday, the UN Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths tweeted that he is deeply concerned about the ongoing escalation of conflict in Dhale, and urged all parties to exercise utmost restraint.

      The UN envoy said that any military escalation risks a setback in the progress towards peace in Yemen.

      Last month, scores of Houthi fighters launched a series of intense armed attacks on the positions of government forces and succeeded in seizing the district of Al Husha in the west of al-Dhalea.

      The areas in the north and west of the government-controlled al-Dhalea have been witnessing continuous fighting between government forces and Houthi fighters for four years.

      Yemen has been plagued by a civil war since late 2014 after Houthi rebels revolted and forced the internationally-recognized government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi into exile.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001380670641
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18| 国产一区二区三区地址| 最新版av天堂熟女免费播放| 国产91对白在线观看| 丝袜足控一区二区三区| 国产毛片久久久久久国产毛片| 免费国产裸体美女视频全黄| 视频精品亚洲一区二区| 国产精品一区二区久久乐下载 | 宁明县| 亚洲国产成人手机在线电影| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 免费国产好深啊好涨好硬视频| 久久青草国产免费观看| 太仓市| 国产传媒在线视频| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 久热伊人精品国产中文| 国产一级做a爱视频在线| 日韩精品成人一区二区三区久久久 | 99精品一区二区三区无码吞精| 中国人妻沙发上喷白将av| 久久亚洲高清观看| 欧美日韩国产在线人| 无码草草草在线观看| 日本高清日本在线免费| 无码电影在线观看一区二区三区| 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本 | 欧美巨大xxxx做受中文字幕| 一级做a爰片久久毛片下载| 人善交zzzzxxxxx另类| 浮梁县| 爆乳午夜福利视频精品| 91高潮视频| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99| 久久久精品国产亚洲av日韩| 国产爆乳美女娇喘呻吟久久| 粉嫩av国产一区二区三区| 日本女优一区二区在线免费观看 | 安徽省| 波多野无码AV中文专区|