亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Russia open to disarmament dialogue with U.S.: envoy

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-10 03:10:13|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      GENEVA, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- The Russian Ambassador to United Nations in Geneva, Gennady Gatilov, said Friday that Moscow believes that regardless of "recent negative developments" over disarmament, it is open for dialogue with the United States to maintain the world's strategic stability.

      Gatilov addressed journalists here from the Geneva UN correspondents' association (ACANU) on Moscow's future steps in non-proliferation and disarmament after the United States withdrew from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) on Aug. 2.

      "By doing so, it damaged strategic stability formed after the Cold War and that contributed to the creating necessary conditions for progressive, positive development of cooperation between Moscow and Washington on a wide range of international security issues," said Gatilov, a former Russian deputy foreign minister.

      "The new situation has increased the risks to international stability because the INF was one of the pillars of strategic stability," he said.

      While withdrawing from the INF Treaty, the U.S. declared that the U.S.-Russian bilateral nuclear disarmament era has ended.

      "Russia is still keeping the door open for substantive, constructive and goal-oriented dialogue with the United States on all issues of strategic stability, based on mutual respect, and due consideration of each other's interests, as well as of those of the international community," said Gatilov.

      The INF Treaty was signed in 1987 between the former Soviet Union and the United States on the elimination of ground-based intermediate-range and shorter-range missiles. The scrapping of the treaty threatens to drag the two major military powers back into a Cold-War-style arms race.

      He said the U.S. move was a "sad" one and that judging by recent statements from Washington, "it is ready to resume production, and at a later stage the deployment of missiles previously banned by the treaty".

      Instead of returning to the legal framework of the INF treaty and discussing the problematic issues within the mechanism provided for by accord, Gatilov said the United States launched "a propaganda campaign against Russia".

      "It was done ....to prepare the international public opinion to the U.S. withdrawal from the treaty under the pretext of its violation by Russia."

      He was asked about the possible deployment of U.S. missile system in Europe.

      "Of course, it will create a new factor which we will have to take into account as a threat to our national security," said the ambassador.

      "I would like to refer to the statement of President Putin who said that Russia would not deploy such weapons in Europe or other regions until the U.S. intermediate-range and short-range missiles were deployed there."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091382972371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产欧美日韩另类精彩视频| jiZZ国产在线女人水多| 久久道精品一区二区三区 | 国产专区国产av| 丁香花免费观看完整视频| 国产码欧美日韩高清综合一区 | 国产哟交泬泬视频在线播放| 成人年无码av片在线观看| 国产一区二区在线影院| 熟妇人妻中文字幕| 日本东京热高清一区二区 | 定襄县| 99色网站| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| 婷婷网亚洲色偷偷男人的天堂| 国产婷婷色一区二区三区在线| 人妻精品一区二区三区av| 免费毛片性天堂| 人妻系列中文字幕精品| 中文字幕人成无码人妻综合社区| 99精品免费久久久久久久久日本 | 久久精品国产亚洲AV成人公司| 夜夜未满十八勿进的爽爽影院| 精品久久精品久久精品九九| 日韩在线手机专区av| 日本最新一区二区三区免费看| 国产西西裸体一级黄色大片| 亚洲视频高清| 亚洲成av人片无码不卡| 天堂最新版在线| 91精品国产闺蜜国产在线| 亚洲国产日韩在线精品频道| 日本理伦一区二区三区| 国产丝袜精品丝袜一区二区| 久久AV中文综合一区二区| 国产精品久久久久久久久久98| 扒开双腿操女人逼的免费视频| 国产一区二区三区白浆在线观看| 国产乱子伦精品免费女| 超h公用妓女精便器系列小说| 日本二区三区四区在线观看|