亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Flood displaces hundreds, destroys houses in Pakistan after India releases water without notification

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-22 20:24:03|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      ISLAMABAD, Aug. 22 (Xinhua) -- Dozens of Pakistani villages located at the bank of River Sutlej have been submerged after India released water without notifying the authorities in Pakistan, displacing hundreds of people while destroying several houses and standing crops, said the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) on Thursday.

      Over 1,200 persons were rescued from the flood-affected villages by a local administration while another 1,613 persons have been shifted to safer places, according to the NDMA.

      Rescue teams along with Pakistan army personnel are taking part in the rescue operations, a local administrative official in Lahore told Xinhua, adding that more than 80 relief camps have been set up for flood affectees so far.

      He said water level in the river is continuously rising, and the concerned authorities are making all-out efforts to ensure timely evacuation of people from the affected villages.

      A spokesperson of the NDMA Mukhtar Ahmed told local media that three of the villages located near the bed of the river went completely underwater due to flooding, and the people from these most-affected villages have already been evacuated to safer places.

      Earlier on Monday, the NDMA had warned of a flood-like situation in the areas alongside the river after India released up to 200,000 million cusecs of excessive water in the River Sutlej that flows through Pakistan's eastern Punjab province.

      "The flood alert was issued in order to avoid the loss of lives and properties as India did not communicate the release of water to Pakistan," Director General of the Punjab Provincial Disaster Management Authority Khurram Shahzad said.

      According to a water-distribution agreement between the two neighboring countries, India is bound to pre-schedule its spillway openings, but the incumbent Indian government has canceled all the meetings of Indus Water Commission, which was formed to resolve disputes over water sharing with Pakistan.

      Pakistani agricultural experts believe that India is trying to destroy an agro-based economy of the country by taking such measures and using water as an instrument of war, trying to convert agricultural land of Pakistan into deserts through inundation and trickling of water.

      The development came when relations between Pakistan and India have been strained after the latter decided to revoke the special status of the Indian-controlled Kashmir earlier this month.

      In its response, Pakistan downgraded its diplomatic relations and suspended trade ties with India.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383296051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品白丝一区二区三区| 梁平县| 日本道免费精品一区二区| 日韩久久av电影| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡av| 久久大香香蕉国产免费网站| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码麻豆| 安康市| 久99久精品视频免费观看v| 在线观看国产成人AV天堂 | 精品久久国产综合精麻豆| 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪| 国产亚洲一区二区三区夜夜骚| 亚洲 美腿 欧美 偷拍| 色婷婷精品大在线视频| 久久精品国产免费观看99| 一区二区三区精品高清日韩美| 97人妻碰免费视频| 一本色道久久亚洲综合精品蜜桃| 永久免费AV无码网站04| 日韩一区二区不卡av| 久久婷婷是五月综合色| 中文亚洲AV片在线观看无码| 亚洲精品国产精品乱码不卞| 国产AV激情久久无码天堂| av在线网站手机播放| 欧美日本道免费二区三区| 日日狠狠久久8888偷偷色| 久久久婷婷成人综合激情| 99久久久精品国产性黑人| 色中文字幕视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区色婷婷| 国产精品禁18久久久夂久| 久久久精品免费国产四虎| 果冻国产一区二区三区| 99久久99精品久久久久久| 大肉大捧一进一出视频出来呀| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合2021| 亚洲一区二区三区久久不卡| 一本久道久久综合中文字幕|