亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      TEPCO considering scrapping one or more reactors at plant in Japan's Niigata Prefecture

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-26 19:13:40|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Aug. 26 (Xinhua) -- Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. (TEPCO) on Monday said it may consider scrapping one or more reactors at its nuclear power plant in Kashiwazaki in Niigata Prefecture, in Japan's Chubu region.

      The decommissioning is one of the conditions set by the city of Kashiwazaki if TEPCO wishes to restart two of the plant's seven reactors.

      The mayor of Kashiwazaki Masahiro Sakurai has said approval to restart the plant's Nos. 6 and 7 reactors is dependent on the decommissioning.

      TEPCO President Tomoaki Kobayakawa told the mayor on Monday that steps toward decommissioning some or all of the Nos. 1 to 5 reactors at the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa plant, located northwest of Tokyo, could start within five years after bringing the idled reactors back online.

      Kobayakawa added, however, that for the time being, it is necessary to maintain the Nos. 1 to 5 reactors, but said TEPCO will consider scrapping one or more of them once it can secure enough power from other sources with a limited impact on the environment in terms of greenhouse gas emissions.

      He said the company is looking into securing power from the use of offshore wind and other forms of renewable energy.

      "TEPCO has given me the maximum reply it could think of now," Sakurai was quoted by local media as saying, in response to TEPCO suggesting it would consider scrapping one or more reactors.

      TEPCO, however, did not commit to an exact number of reactors it would scrap, or give a clear pledge that it would do so, but, rather, said it would consider the notion of decommissioning one or more of the reactors.

      Sakurai had previously insisted TEPCO provide a clear roadmap for which and how the reactors would be scrapped, with the plan to be submitted this year.

      TEPCO failed to submit the plan in July, however, as the embattled utility was lambasted by Sakurai after misinforming the city of a malfunction at the plant after a powerful earthquake hit the region on June 18.

      While TEPCO has said it was hoping to restart the Nos. 6 and 7 reactors and to keep the Nos. 1 to 5 reactors for its future business, all seven reactors at the plant are currently offline following an earthquake that struck Niigata in 2007 and the nuclear disaster in Fukushima Prefecture in 2011.

      Sakurai has also called for the decommissioning of some of the reactors at the plant owing to the fact that all seven of them are located in a single area, meaning that an accident such as the one that occurred at TEPCO's Daiichi plant in Fukushima could easily spread to the other reactors.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383399361
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 一边摸一边叫床一边爽视频| 精品三级久久久久久久 | 18禁白丝喷水视频www视频| 三级网站| 日韩有码精品中文字幕 | 亚洲国产精品夜男人天堂| 精品女同免费在线观看| 国产日韩欧美视频成人| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九| 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 97视频精品全国免费观看| 色婷婷狠狠97成为人免费| 99熟妇人妻精品一区五一看片| 国产AV大陆精品一区二区三区| 国产成人啪精品午夜在线观看| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 国产在线AⅤ精品性色| 亚洲男人的天堂精品一区二区| 国外啪啪呦女网站呦齿| caoporen国产91在线| 久久亚洲精品成人AV无码网址| 国产成人精品一区二免费网站| 久久国产亚洲精品超碰热 | 最近中文字幕免费手机版| 永久免费无码AV在线网站| 日韩在线中文字幕一区二区三区| 国内精品伊人久久久久av| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放 | 美女视频黄又黄又免费| 97色伦色在线综合视频| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 久久精品国产成人av| 男女高潮喷水在线观看| 聚色我要色综合| 国产三级片在线观看| 甘孜| 日本岛国精品中文字幕| 国产成人精品高清在线电影| 在线日韩一区二区| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃|