亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Saudi-backed Yemeni gov't declares cease-fire with separatist southern forces

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-26 21:52:15|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, Aug. 26 (Xinhua) -- The Saudi-backed Yemeni government on Monday declared a cease-fire with the separatist forces of the Southern Transitional Council (STC) in the country's southern regions.

      The Yemeni Defense Ministry ordered all the government's military units positioned in the southeastern province of Shabwa and in the southern provinces of Abyan and Aden to immediately stop fighting.

      "The declaration of the cease-fire came in response to a call of the Joint Forces Command of the Saudi Arabia-led coalition," a ministry statement said.

      Earlier in the day, the Saudi-led coalition involved in a war in Yemen announced the formation of a Saudi Arabia-United Arab Emirates (UAE) joint committee, according to a statement carried by the Saudi Press Agency.

      The coalition said the joint committee would start work from Monday to stabilize the cease-fire in Shabwa and Abyan.

      Turki Al Maliki, spokesman of the coalition, highlighted the necessity for a commitment by all parties in Shabwa to upholding the cease-fire and maintaining calm.

      Meanwhile, the foreign ministries of Saudi Arabia and the UAE issued a joint statement calling for engagement in the dialogue that Saudi Arabia has called for to address the problems in some southern Yemeni provinces.

      On Sunday, the STC forces announced the launch of a large-scale military operation to seize the strategic province of Shabwa after four days of sporadic battles with the Saudi-backed Yemeni government forces over the control of a number of key military bases in the province.

      The STC is a part of the Saudi-led Arab coalition to fight Iran-backed Houthi militias in northern Yemen in a war that has rekindled old strains between the north and south of Yemen.

      The impoverished Arab country has been locked in a civil war since late 2014, when the Houthis overran much of the country and seized all northern provinces including the capital Sanaa.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383402131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 粗大挺进尤物人妻一区二区| 国产女主播强伦视频网站| 惠东县| 激情人妻在线视频| 老师破女学生处特级毛ooo片| 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 午夜精品电影你懂的| 精品人妻一区二区三区中文久久| 久久久AV无码精品免费| 色伊人国产高清在线| 久久久久国产亚洲AV麻豆| 激情综合网一区二区三区| 欧美v亚洲v综合v国产v| 亚洲美女天堂久久精品一区| 国产精品福利一级久久| 一区二区三区国产美女在线播放| 久久久久国产亚洲AV麻豆| 色综合久久久中文字幕精品1| 国产大陆av一区二区三区| 国产三级高清在线观看.| 欧美成人中文字幕| 亚洲人成人伊人成综合网无码| 亚洲七久久之综合七久久| 婷婷精品国产亚洲av| 女同av在线观看网站| 国产色婷婷视频在线观看| 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 男女视频在线观看一区二区三区| 亚洲国产AⅤ精品一区二区久| 精品国产Ⅴ无码大片在线观看81| 人妻夜夜爽av性色大片| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕不卡| 少妇极品熟妇人妻专区视频| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网| 精品久久久久中文字幕APP| 波多野结衣在线一区二区| 阳泉市| 亚洲中文字幕日本在线观看 | 日本在线免费观看一二区视频 | 欧洲AV秘 无码一区二区三|