亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      TEPCO under fire as post-typhoon power outage continues for 5th straight day near Tokyo

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-13 18:39:27|Editor: Wu Qin
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Sept. 13 (Xinhua) -- Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. (TEPCO) came under fire from the central government, prefectural officials and local residents Friday due to its slow progress in restoring power to the grid, forcing many in Chiba Prefecture to endure a fifth day without electricity.

      TEPCO said that as of 11:00 a.m. local time, around 200,000 households were still without power in the wake of Typhoon Faxai making landfall on Monday, despite the utility having said power would be restored to the affected areas on Wednesday.

      Despite TEPCO saying it had deployed 11,000 workers, including those drafted in from other power companies to assist in restoring power, Japan's industry minister Isshu Sugawara said Friday that some affected areas may be without electricity for another week or more.

      The Chiba prefectural government, in addition, said that around 27,000 homes were still without water supply. In the town of Tako, 4,000 households without running water are receiving emergency water supplies from the Self-Defense Force.

      Following the typhoon battering the Tokyo metropolitan area on Monday, many people are also without mobile phone services, local officials have said.

      Chiba Mayor Toshihito Kumagai blasted the utility on Thursday, saying that TEPCO providing an overly optimistic outlook on their ability to restore power had done little to help the residents.

      "We want (TEPCO) to have the mind of assuming the worst situation as much as possible and share the information so all of those involved can prepare for it," he said.

      TEPCO had said that it had hoped to restore power to areas suffering from blackouts on Wednesday, but its efforts to do so had been hampered by power lines being damaged more than initially expected, with efforts to restore power hindered by fallen trees and poor visibility due to thunder storms and gray skies.

      Chiba Gov. Kensaku Morita has also lambasted the utility, as the region grapples with the longest power outage since the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami disaster, saying that TEPCO should make a better effort to get the job done.

      Morita also said that TEPCO needed to step up its efforts to restore power and share a realistic outlook on its progress.

      Faxai, the season's 15th typhoon and the ninth to make landfall in Chiba since record keeping began, wreaked havoc on the Tokyo metropolitan area after making landfall east of Tokyo at around 5 a.m. on Monday, killing at least three people and causing major disruption to transportation networks.

      Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Friday instructed his Cabinet members to make all out efforts to tackle the disaster and ensure essential utilities are restored.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383895301
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费看成人aa片无码视频吃奶| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 草莓视频中文字幕人妻系列| 久久亚洲第一视频黄色| 九九99久久精品午夜剧场免费| 国产一区二区三区成视频| 中文无码日韩欧免费视频 | 国产精品女同一区三区五区| 色婷婷精品大在线视频| 亚洲欧美一区二区成人片| 亚洲男人在线无码视频| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添一区二区| 成人片在线看无码不卡| 亚洲精品视频一二三四区| 无码人妻专区免费视频| 国产在线中文字幕精品| 无码专区视频中文字幕| 久久久四虎成人永久免费网站| 天堂女人av一区二区| 军事| 成人综合亚洲国产成人| 国产精品福利久久香蕉中文| 日本体内she精高潮| 国产一区二区三区亚洲天堂| 欧美深夜福利视频| 午夜国产丝袜美腿在线视频| caoporon国产超碰公开| 九九热99精品视频在线| 国产乱子经典视频在线观看| 99久久精品国产免费看| 真人免费一级毛片一区二区 | 亚洲天堂av免费在线看| 一区二区在线中文字幕| 久久精品国产乱子伦多人| 亚洲中文字幕日本在线观看| 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文| 亚洲综合区小说区激情区| 澳门毛片精品一区二区三区| 亚洲电影久久久久久久9999| 精品蜜桃av一区二区三区| 无码精品一区二区三区免费视频|