亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      European leaders reach migration deal after marathon talk

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-29 21:08:50|Editor: Lu Hui
      Video PlayerClose

      BRUSSELS, June 29 (Xinhua) -- Following a white-night, marathon talk at a summit, European leaders eventually reached a compromise on migration in the early hours of Friday.

      According to summit conclusions, which was belated due to Italian Prime Minister Guiseppe Conte insistence on some lines, member states of the European Union (EU) will, on a voluntary basis, set up so-called "controlled centers" to host and transfer migrants that landed on EU shores.

      The "controlled centers" will determine who will be returned and who qualifies for asylum.

      European leaders also call on the European Commission to "swiftly explore the concept of regional disembarkation platforms, in close cooperation with relevant third countries."

      The new approach aims to "definitively break the business model of the smugglers, thus preventing the tragic loss of life," the conclusions noted.

      Like the "controlled centers" inside the EU, the poposed "regional disembarkation platforms" outside the EU are tasked with distinguishing migrants "in full respect of international law and without creating a pull factor."

      Earlier this month, EU Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos, whose portfolio covers migration, told reporters that the Commission has been in talks with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) on how to engage North African countries in disembarkation schemes.

      When it comes to the secondary movements of asylum seekers inside the EU, which has sparked a political spat in German Chancellor Angela Merkel's coalition government, European leaders agreed that member states "should take all necessary internal legislative and administrative measures to counter such movements."

      Despite heated political row over migration, the arrivals of migrants or refugees to Europe have been on a downward trend in the past three years.

      According to IOM data, 52,240 migrants or refugees arrived in Europe as of June 20 this year, compared with 186,768 in 2017 and 390,432 in 2016.

      Gerhard Stahl, a visiting professor at the College of Europe, told Xinhua that the error of the EU's first reaction to the influx of migrants from Africa is to assume that this is a short-term problem and needs mainly a humanitarian answer.

      "Now More and more politicians realize that migrations from Africa will stay a long-term challenge," he said.

      "There are only two answers to this situation, effective EU border controls and legal ways to immigrate to the EU," he said. "Such a policy will allow to manage the number of foreign people coming to the EU and to keep the national border inside the EU open."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020071440000000000000011102351372904361
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久国产三级国电话系列| 国产午夜精品久久久久九九| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 国产精品户外野外| 日韩精品欧美高清区| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 一本大道无码高清| 免费久久99精品国产自在现| 性色av闺蜜一区二区三区| 国模偷拍视频一区二区| 成人爱爱视频在线观看| 免费在线观看国产黄色| 老河口市| 青青草视频在线视频播放| 无码 制服 丝袜 国产 另类| 国产亚洲高清不卡在线观看| 欧美黑人添添高潮a片www| 爱色精品视频一区二区| 国产一区二区三区不卡av| 欧美性受xxxx狂喷水| 体育| 亚洲精品熟女乱色一区| 2020国产精品久久久久| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久不卡| 怡春院欧美一区二区三区免费| 久久婷婷成人综合色综合| 中文字幕日韩人妻不卡一区| 精品一区二区三区在线视频观看| 久久国产精品岛国搬运工| 京山县| 久久九九有精品国产尤物 | 亚洲AV人无码激艳猛片| 国产女人高潮叫床视频| 亚洲第成色999久久网站| 成人综合亚洲国产成人| 人妻中文字幕av有码在线| 精品无码一区二区三区在线| 亚洲欧美日韩国产一区二区精品| 精品人妻系列无码人妻漫画| 亚洲是图一区二区视频|