亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egypt condemns deadly mosque attack in Libya's Benghazi

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-24 20:10:16|Editor: ZD
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- Egypt strongly condemned the recent deadly car bomb attack in Benghazi city eastern Libyan, which killed at least 33 people and wounded more than 70 others, the Egyptian Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.

      "Egypt condemns all terrorist activities that target security and stability all over the state of Libya and obstruct the reconstruction of the Libyan state institution," Egyptian Foreign Ministry's spokesman Ahmed Abu Zeid said in the statement.

      Growing terror activities in Libya were "direct results of the arms smuggling without strict control from the international community," the statement added.

      On Tuesday, two car bombs exploded outside a mosque in Salmani district of eastern Libyan's Benghazi city, killing and injuring tens of worshippers who were leaving the mosque after the evening prayer.

      Earlier in mid-January, Egypt expressed serious concerns over Turkey's alleged shipment of explosives to war-torn Libya via a ship that was recently intercepted by the Greek authorities.

      Seven years after a 2011 uprising ended the rule and life of Muammar Gaddafi, Libya is currently engaged in a civil war and run by two rival administrations, one in the capital Tripoli northwestern the country and the other in Tobruk city in the northeast.

      The administration of Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi accuses Turkey, besides Qatar, of supporting terrorism and interfering in Egypt's domestic affairs by hosting fleeing members of the currently outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi.

      Egypt also has been suffering a rising wave of terrorism that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers, as well as hundreds of civilians, since Morsi's military removal in early July 2013 in response to mass protests.

      Most of the terrorist attacks in Egypt were claimed by a Sinai-based militant group affiliated with the Islamic State (IS) regional group.

      Sisi, who declared an anti-terror war following Morsi's ouster, supports self-proclaimed Libyan national army chief Khalifa Haftar in his similar counterterrorism operations in the neighboring Arab country.

      Egypt is concerned about its 1,200 km western border with eastern Libya that has been a smuggling destination of arms and militants over the past few years.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369215551
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线观看热码亚洲av每日更新| 免青青草免费观看视频在线| 国产一区二区三区小说| 亚洲高清国产拍精品26u| 老色鬼精品一区二区| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 亚洲av网站首页在线观看| 人妻中文字幕av有码在线| 亚洲一区二区情侣| 偷拍女厕女澡堂视频在线观看| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 99久久婷婷国产综合亚洲| 强d乱码中文字幕熟女1000部| 激情国产一区二区三区四区| 久久国产一区二区三色| 亚洲成av人片天堂网九九| 亚洲av永久青草无码精品| 本道无码一区二区久久激情| caoporn国产精品免费| 国产精品无码综合区| 女人被躁到高潮嗷嗷叫免费软 | 探花国产精品三级在线播放 | 人人看人人鲁狠狠高清| 亚洲免费三区| 竹溪县| 午夜不卡亚洲视频| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW成人网| 国产精品视频露脸| 贺州市| 亚洲精品综合色区二区| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 久久精品日韩欧美国产| 合阳县| 爆乳无码AV国内| 熟妇久久网| 天堂网av一区二区三区四区| 五月综合婷婷久久网站| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 亚洲一区二区三区无码国产| 69av视频在线| 99精品久久久中文字幕|